Did Nas ever explain how he chipped his tooth

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
how do they do that exactly?

glue?

I'm aware I sound retarded as fuk but I honestly have no idea how its done

i really don't know but i know they can put a fake piece on your tooth to make it look like a full tooth.

how they do that tho, like a cap?

wouldn't that sh1t feel weird?

and I've always wondered how they put a new set a fake teeth in someones mouth, that sh1t is attached to the bone and u gotta go through the gums, seems like alot of work

I don't know. I did hear the fake tooth could break off after a couple of years. Better be careful with your teeth.

I chipped my tooth like 6 years ago, idk what they put on it but it looks like a real tooth and I guess they glued the fake part to connect it back to the real tooth so it looks real.

They can break again tho if you hit it hard enough but it ain’t a problem for them to fix it again.

My shyt hasn’t broken and I forgot I even chipped my tooth till I came in this thread :mjlol:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
picture-11.png

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
how do they do that exactly?

glue?

I'm aware I sound retarded as fuk but I honestly have no idea how its done
I think they replace the chipped part or the chipped tooth with a “cap” or smooth it out to even it inline with the other non chipped tooth. Not real sure either but I’ve heard of people needing to do that.

Daps
i have a little bit of a chipped tooth to. I had a bracelet i ordered from the internet where the closing system wasn't working. Tried to close it with my teeth than a little bit of my tooth broke off. But it's not really noticable so i don't really have a big problem with it.
Confirmed you're Nas.

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
I just hate i let my teeth get ruined by a simple bracelet.

well, it's not really noticable though.

Last edited: