Did Katt Williams go too far when he went in on MJ?

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
nah he told it like it is. personally I think mj was asexual though.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not like he's the first one to talk about Mike.

Chappelle did a bit on scientists finding out the cure for cancer was MJ sucking your dikk and how he would stop doing it because they didn't appreciate it before.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
For me it was just funny to see someone who used to glorify real pimps go as ham on Michael as he did.....t was just like wheres all this anger coming from? But it was funny because he's a little ass mf....

I always had mad love & respect for MJ tho, never believd the accusations against him

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I never believed MJ molested those kids. When he was going through his trials and tribulations, I never made MJ jokes or anything because when I was a kid, MJ was THAT dude, and is my favorite artist to this day. I felt Black America should've done more to hold MJ down rather than make jokes about him in his down times. I know some people will say MJ wanted to look white, or that MJ dated white women...but that doesn't disqualify how important that dude was as far as being a trailblazer in the Black Community. Besides, MJ NEVER turned his back on black people. Its normal for some other "fans" to jump on the new thing when an artist's time fades, but MJ held it down for 4 decades. We owed him more.