Did Google Maps send you a email telling you how many miles you drove in 2018?

concise

Veteran
Daps
Do you have to be running the latest version of google maps to get it? I couldn't stand some of the later updates and I had to re-install an older version.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You cats are really that scared of google? Lol.
I always think it's people's ego that makes them think they're so important that someone actually cares about their activities. you ain't a secret agent, and no one cares that you go to see the weedman every friday

I think it's similar to why some people stay involved in drama. it's like they feel more important cause they're in the middle of some bullshyt

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I always think it's people's ego that makes them think they're so important that someone actually cares about their activities. you ain't a secret agent, and no one cares that you go to see the weedman every friday

I think it's similar to why some people stay involved in drama. it's like they feel more important cause they're in the middle of some bullshyt
Yeah I dont get it..I'm not worried about anything like that because first and foremost, for it to ever really be used against you would be legit entrapment.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yeah I dont get it..I'm not worried about anything like that because first and foremost, for it to ever really be used against you would be legit entrapment.
it's not really "entrapment", but they would need to obtain various warrants to be able to use this kind of info against you. and if they already have enough evidence to get those warrants, you were probably fuct anyway

obviously if you really are doing serious dirt, you should turn off gps, and take other steps to make sure no one can track you. my post was more about people that get paranoid that someone tracking them while they do petty shyt. it reminds me when people thought the police would kick down your door if you smoked a blunt in front of Kinect

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
21.902,92 miles
207 places
74 cities
7 countries

Drove 17.987,45

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
A good lawyer can flip all that out. What are you doing bugging someone like this? To what purpose? What end? What conspiracy? This isnt Nazi Germany..lol.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
A good lawyer can flip all that out. What are you doing bugging someone like this? To what purpose? What end? What conspiracy? This isnt Nazi Germany..lol.
I'm sayin, to get a warrant to get that kind of info, they would need to show probable cause. which means they were already watching your ass, collecting evidence. that's why I said you're probably already fuct, because they're already onto whatever you're doing