Did Google Maps send you a email telling you how many miles you drove in 2018?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Well I use google maps for everything... told me the walking part too...
You think that's freaky, my Kinect told me how many hours I sat in a specific location in my living room :merchant:

Well, that is what was being told by the Sony half of the gaming community which is alot of people (and was untrue) seems very trump/Russia like to me but moving on,

To add to this threads topic, just go into Google maps or another Google app and in that they'll show you your info from where you been, how long you was there, walking routes. You can say "bus to Tanner mall" and Google will instantly pull up the nearest bus stop, will tell you when the bus is coming, and how long the trip will take with a tracker on the bus to give you the precise location so you don't have to wait longer than you expected.

Been this way since 2017 to my knowledge, before then it wasn't as accurate :manny:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You think that's freaky, my Kinect told me how many hours I sat in a specific location in my living room :merchant:

Well, that is what was being told by the Sony half of the gaming community which is alot of people (and was untrue) seems very trump/Russia like to me but moving on,

To add to this threads topic, just go into Google maps or another Google app and in that they'll show you your info from where you been, how long you was there, walking routes. You can say "bus to Tanner mall" and Google will instantly pull up the nearest bus stop, will tell you when the bus is coming, and how long the trip will take with a tracker on the bus to give you the precise location so you don't have to wait longer than you expected.

Been this way since 2017 to my knowledge, before then it wasn't as accurate :manny:
Yeah they create stories and bring up photo memories too.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Google know too much.
Only if you allow it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not naive enough to believe they wouldn't track me without my permission. Maybe they would, maybe they wouldn't. But a lot of the data they do collect, they let you know they collect it and you can opt out of it or just outright disable it.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Nope. Google hasn't "tracked" my location since 2013 when I switched to an iPhone. I checked my history and I can only find things 2013 and before.