Did @Gold die? UPDATE: He's alive

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, unless they changed it, it's hard to distinguish PMs from daps and reps if you log back in after some time and see a lot of them in the notification section. People have PMd me about things and I just missed it until I went directly to the inbox on a whim, I would never ignore someone.

PM notifs come in separately from daps and reps.

It's alright though. :mjpls:

Daps
He last signed in March 17

That could be a family member going through his possessions, and seeing a site called the coli coming up on his phone and wondering what it is like :dwillhuh::dahell:

then seeing some of the posts that their son/husband/brother made, and being like :sitdown: and then signing back out.

Facts of the matter is... I get that ppl take breaks from this site. I've taken breaks. but I've never seen somebody posting 25 times a day every single day and then just go to 0 posts for months.

There's usually a slowdown or something. Not an abrupt quitting of the site like that. Not trying to be morbid. :hubie:

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
That could be a family member going through his possessions, and seeing a site called the coli coming up on his phone and wondering what it is like :dwillhuh::dahell:

then seeing some of the posts that their son/husband/brother made, and being like :sitdown: and then signing back out.

Facts of the matter is... I get that ppl take breaks from this site. I've taken breaks. but I've never seen somebody posting 25 times a day every single day and then just go to 0 posts for months.

There's usually a slowdown or something. Not an abrupt quitting of the site like that. Not trying to be morbid. :hubie:

He would take week long breaks so I'm sure he just got used to not posting anymore. More and more he was disliking the website and he also didn't like how public a lot of his old posts and threads were pre marriage.

Also the constant disrespect on Nigeria likely played a part when he never said anything bad about anyone ever.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
COVID

3GNd.gif

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang

You have wild imagination sir

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
To be fair, unless they changed it, it's hard to distinguish PMs from daps and reps if you log back in after some time and see a lot of them in the notification section. People have PMd me about things and I just missed it until I went directly to the inbox on a whim, I would never ignore someone.
Nah. Breh definitely opened up his alerts, saw that pm, and hit the
bye-camron.gif

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Ill be honest.. im a little shook.

Im about to enter week 3 and im not getting any better. Chest pain 24/7, headaches 24/7, persistent nonstop coughing.

Long Covid symptoms can last 6months, or up to a year... im not dealing with this for a year. :francis:"

December 21st....

Covid fukked me up. Started doing drugs to deal with the symptoms. Did a little too much drugs...

Wife didn't like it all. Caused some marital strife.

But it's all good now. I'm healthy and alive and all that.

Still a drug addict tho, but working on that part :francis: