Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

Little Debbie’s
tenor.gif

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna lie, she gives me tight wet p*ssy vibes but can take a stretching out.

all these slim chicks are like that

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
nobody will probably know what I’m talking about, but in the face, she looks just like the kid chess player “Tweedledee”, I watch chess matches on my YouTube sometimes, and you know how the algorithm be when you show even the faintest interest in anything. There is is this kid that plays chess, he is like 8 or something, and when he plays, he just spaces the fukk out, and starts making goofy faces and shyt, and when he does, he looks just like this dumb bytch

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Flat batty pawg :scust:

I guess she’s better looking than that JustPearlyThings broad nikkas was obsessed with last year. Thats not really saying much though

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
How come the only rappers hanging around this woman are the ignorant ones?

Whoever is her industry connect is more than likely linked to Universal and they are prolly funneling artists to her because that’s the wave right now. Drake played himself by blowing her up and obviously regrets it but that’s not stopping these other artists since they’d love to go viral.

Meanwhile she gets to eat off the culture just long enough until it’s time for a rebrand when whoever pulls the strings gets her a sit down with Taylor Swift.