Did biscuit and bangers random thread prove that white women really are black mans kryptonite

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't even take an L :laff: lol we all forget things sometimes especially if it's not worth remembering on the regular, you can't even name something iconic from Washington so you're backtracking :umad: it's okay just take that L you'll be aight.

If you can't tell me an iconic place in Washington you already accepted that L brehette, it's simple:manny:.

Pike place fish market..:banderas:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
http://www.straitwaytruth.com/
xAvTDI3.jpg

No hate for @biscuitsnbangers but a lot of these brothers use their own "righteousness" and twisted analysis of scripture to justify their lust for women other than black ones.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
and what the fuk do you think that white girl creating a whole thread talking about "Hello, I'm back" was for?? :what: you c00ning ass
.. awww look at that tho, the c00n coalition is here backing each other up, for their cac caping circle jerk again..being real sassssy with it too..
tumblr_n45qt24MDR1t6w2tdo5_250.gif
Foh fake lawyer

That fakkit-with-kids creates thousands of threads a week. She just made one and superfag and psycho-hag ran in there on some

tenor.gif

Helly mad.

No one took that shyt serious but you 2 nikkas:mjlol:.

Thread was jokes though and you two was the biggest ones. Bitter bytches do like to team up with drag-queens so go ahead... continue telling me why you mad

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You can't even take an L :laff: lol we all forget things sometimes especially if it's not worth remembering on the regular, you can't even name something iconic from Washington so you're backtracking :umad: it's okay just take that L you'll be aight.

If you can't tell me an iconic place in Washington you already accepted that L brehette, it's simple:manny:.

Breh you don't know what's a few hours outside of your home. That's sad. You wanna change the narrative saying everyone else needs to talk about something for you to have grade school knowledge. You don't know fundamentals. I could point you to any state. I don't need states to be headlines or iconic to know about them because IT IS BASIC KNOWLEDGE. That's the point. Again you've taken chatty patty to the next level. Basic knowledge of your home country is not something you should need to be reminded of. You just don't just forget the capital.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Foh fake lawyer

That fakkit-with-kids creates thousands of threads a week. She just made one and superfag and psycho-hag ran in there on some

tenor.gif

Helly mad.

No one took that shyt serious but you 2 nikkas:mjlol:.

Thread was jokes though and you two was the biggest ones. Bitter bytches do like to team up with drag-queens so go ahead... continue telling me why you mad
oh please, everyone in here knows what the fuk he does as far as creating threads, how are you calling him out for what he already admits to when he makes threads in the first place- strictly for fukkery and reaction, shyt -even I know that, and I fell victim many times to this shyt as a newbie until I knew better. You can't fault someone for reacting to what they do- at least he's fukkin consistent, if anything. People may not agree with all his shyt but you either scroll past it or engage.. fuk it.. is what it is.

That white bytch came up on the site, serious as fukkkk with that thread shyt that she created - posting up her barely legal boytoy, posting mad details about her religion, personal pics and her life events..as if, everybody was supposed to come in running like world war z, e- zombies, with the virtual cosign. Bytch looks damn near 20 yrs older than him, he looks he should be studying for his 11th grade final exams, she looks 5 yrs removed from a stint as a trailer trash truck stop worker... talking about "I missed yall, did ya miss me??!!.. hey guys!!...i'm white womaning.. " fukkkk outtta hereee, yo.. only one who takes her serious is YOU and your c00n cohorts. everybody else was like - fuk this stupid bytch and her antics.
:deadmanny:

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS MAD AS FUKKKKKK... LMAOFFFFFF.... damnnnnn, you admit to talking to her offline... she couldn't text you her life updates personally or phone a friend?? You're really justifying her thread, sitewide, with all the news and current events we're dealing with .. some random white girl talking about "hello" is newsworthy??
:dahell:you're defending her like shyt.. but everyone else is the problem... ??:rudy:
:laff::laff::umad::umad:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Breh you don't know what's a few hours outside of your home. That's sad. You wanna change the narrative saying everyone else needs to talk about something for you to have grade school knowledge. You don't know fundamentals. I could point you to any state. I don't need states to be headlines or iconic to know about them because IT IS BASIC KNOWLEDGE. That's the point. Again you've taken chatty patty to the next level. Basic knowledge of your home country is not something you should need to be reminded of. You just don't just forget the capital.
Now I know you're mad :mjlol: who said I don't know anything about fundamentals or basic middle school knowledge tho :martin: like I said people sometimes forget things especially when it's least of their concern or interest regularly.

You're pressed because I put you into a corner situation since you don't know any iconic places in Washington :mjlol: shall I name some spots for you :lolbron:?

I didn't forget the capital tho I said it was located in DC :jbhmm:, just take the L brehette I know what you're doing here :childplease: just answer my question.

What are some iconic places in Washington?

:stopitslime:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
oh please, everyone in here knows what the fuk he does as far as creating threads, how are you calling him out for what he already admits to when he makes threads in the first place- strictly for fukkery and reaction, shyt -even I know that, and I fell victim many times to this shyt as a newbie until I knew better. You can't fault someone for reacting to what they do- at least he's fukkin consistent, you dummy.

That white bytch came up on the site, serious as fukkkk with that shyt - posting up her barely legal boytoy, posting mad details about her religion and her life events..as if, everybody was supposed to come in running like world war z-zombies. Bytch looks damn near 20 yrs older than him, he looks he should be studying for his 11th grade final exams... talking about "I missed yall, did ya miss me.. hey guys...i'm white womaning.. " fukkkk outtta hereee, yo.. only one who takes her serious is YOU and your c00n cohorts. everybody else was like - fuk this stupid bytch.
:deadmanny:

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS MAD AS FUKKKKKK... LMAOFFFFFF.... damnnnnn
:laff::laff:
Not reading this long ass thesis:russ:

Ol
giphy.gif
head ass

But you BIG mad... just like in the thread before. summarize why you mad then, we not in a courtroom:pachaha:

Everyone in that thread was talking about religion, saying they looked happy, or cracking jokes. You went full Kermit-retard for what? Because she was white:pachaha:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
of course this dominic00n can't wait to break out the anti-black shyt
I am black faggit, I call it like I see it. That's nothing new. Don't look or like, scroll past and keep it the fuk moving.
Go back to wife swapping, and switch hitting- or is your wife tired of diddling your ass in the way that you like it??
Mind your business and stay on your level - this convo is above your pay grade.. oh wait.. you have no job..