Did biscuit and bangers random thread prove that white women really are black mans kryptonite

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
http://www.straitwaytruth.com/
xAvTDI3.jpg

Yeah I was just about to mentioned Paster dowell. He has White men and women married to Black women and men. As well as I think white intraracial relationshis
but tbf, he is just one camp. There are tons who dont accept that.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don’t wear leopard print or capes, I’m just pointing out hypocrisy and c00ning for what it is. I don’t know none of you fuks in this thread to defend or account for anything but my opinions, You damn sure don’t know me personally , you stay making goofy moves and statements
:mjlol:
why you keep editing your threads and requoting your self, son :mjlol:

Who's mans is this b :russ:

Just talking/joking to a white chick is c00ning now. I wanna see what you do IRL now. I bet you be coking and joking all with the white person you work for:russ:

Being furious while also pretending to be a lawyer and fake stunting online, while defending fakkits that embarrass black men and the culture, is 10x's more c00ning than anything else posted in that thread.

shyt, @biscuitsnbangers is blacker than you are at this point now:mjlol:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Nah... b, son, word is bond :mjlol:

shyt you even talk like you single as fukk (with a fake law career i hear)

You mad no nikka worth shyt willing to give that attention but they’ll give it to the white girl, huh:lolbron:

Cole world :wow:

I was wondering who you were talking too then I realized I’ve had that Nicole chick blocked for years :ahh:

@Killmonger is still mad as fuk... he the type of gay that beats women. That rage just came out of nowhere lol.

Still don’t get how he is jealous of straight male attention....

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
No hate for @biscuitsnbangers but a lot of these brothers use their own "righteousness" and twisted analysis of scripture to justify their lust for women other than black ones.
Dowell the man who runs that is married to a BW. But he is the one who preaches that, so they just goin off what he taught them I suppose. He has Black women as well in there married to White men. Plus some of those white people are with each other.

^22: 46 BlackWomen White Man couple and their kids

21:00 you'll find full white kids so you got white couples in there to

Not all camps are like this tho(obviously)

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Dowell the man who runs that is married to a BW. But he is the one who preaches that, so they just goin off what he taught them I suppose. He has Black women as well in there married to White men. Plus some of those white people are with each other.

^22: 46 BlackWomen White Man couple and their kids

Yeah. That's fine..blind leading the blind.

I know he's being monitored due to his rhetoric with guns and self defense. I'd stay away from him.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
These replies :laff:

Are nikkas really begging for this thread to be bushed
:laff:

nikkas really sending life threats over biscuits and bangers
:laff:

nikkas didn’t even go this hard for black pearl

:laff:At OTIS repeating the same jokes he’s been making over a year
Tag me faggy I’ll respond :mjlol:

What jokes though, youre a fakkit. I been stating the obvious for years now.

Ever since you was @Beyonce Knowles-Carter and talking about licking Jayz’s dikk

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

^22: 46 BWWM couple and their kids

how old is this man?

my mans isnt some youtube israelite you got into the truth a few ago learning from youtubelites. his dad has been in the truth for 30+ years. he started off as what he described to me as a “haterlite”, all on that esau is the devil doctrine for some years, but the more he studied, he left that doctrine behind. they arent on some hate shyt, they dont push for interracial relationships.. a few have white wives, some dont, some are single. they just trying to spread the truth, ahk and be a light UNTO all the nations which is their purpose and reason and why they are Yahawahs chosen people.

Last edited:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
how old is this man?

my mans isnt some youtube israelite you got into the truth a few ago learning from youtubelites. his dad has been in the truth for 30+ years. he started off as what he described to me as a “haterlite”, all on that esau is the devil doctrine for some years, but the more he studied, he left that doctrine behind. they dont follow none of these other Israelite doctrines. they arent on some hate shyt, they dont push for interracial relationships.. a few have white wives, some dont, some are single. they just trying to spread the truth, ahk and be a light UNTO all the nations which is their purpose and reason and why they are Yahawahs chosen people.

How does he feel about white jews

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
How does he feel about white jews

:jawalrus:

Revelation 3:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.