Did anyone ever watch the Batman: Brave and The Bold cartoon?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never gave this show a shot since I'm not big on the classic style of Batman, but now things have changed. I bought the Flashpoint BR and watched the beginning of an episode they included. To my surprise I found myself :ehh:

It showcases a lot of DC's second to lower tier characters, which is what I like. It's far from TAS, but if you're a comic book fan with knowledge of DC characters, it can be enjoyable. The show isn't too child like, but you can tell it did appeal to them.

EDIT: After watching 7 eps, this show is an underrated gem. :blessed:

I watched it sporadically a few years ago. I didn't like the arty style but there were some intriguing lesser known DC characters. I remember watching Batman fight Dracula. The show's writing was passable.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I liked a few episodes where Batman got serious and hunted down Joe Chill and the Metal Men episode.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
:ehh::blessed:

I watched a few episodes on YouTube, and once you take your head out your ass and realize every retelling of Batman doesn't have to be dark, I started enjoying it...

Shark repellant spray and Arnold/Clooney left a bad taste in my mouth as far as the lighter telling of Batman.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i still havent finished this shyt cuz the last episode on netflix is part 1 of the starro invasion :smh:....and i need that hd to continue watching it :patrice: them shytty streams and downloads not cuttin it :aicmon: