Diaspora wars going crazy on Twitter

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Is this Olympics related?
Jamaicans already took their L but I been seeing Botswanians and South Africas talk spicy on FB/IG. Nothing too spicy like real diaspora wars, they just been clowning Noah Lyles a lil bit too much for my liking and I don't even like that nikka

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Even after it was proven to allow fake accounts to provoke black people?
Some people on here are too gullible.

They'll believe anything as long as it aligns with their biased feelings at the snap of a finger 🫰🏾.

That's not to say sometimes you won't run into a Black person online ignorantly being divisive and spreading nonsense but some on here don't even bother questioning or leaving the door open on the possibility that the person behind these accounts posting all these divisive diaspora wars, gender wars, etc on Twitter, Reddit, etc may not be exactly who they think it is, some things aren't always what it seems.

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Meanwhile racist cacs from America to Europe to Australia are all on the same page...

:ohhh:that's why Russians are blowing their fellow white brethren, Ukrainians, to hell and raping their women en masse? That is what it means to "be on the same page" ?

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Like I said, these same people never say this shyt in real life.

non AA living in the US know they'll get packed up speaking that shyt about AAs if they say it to their face.
:mjlol:

Non AAs who don't live in the US shytting on AAs look like jealous bytches, hating from outside the club.

AAs can always go to their nearest West Indian/African grocer, barbershop, etc and chat shyt...they will get up getting packed up.

It's funny seeing ppl talk their shyt from behind a screen knowing they can't get packed up. Plus the way people switch up when it comes to sex.
:russ:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Why would you even want your face associated with this shyt on such a large platform. What type of crashout could these people have experienced irl to not have any shame whatsoever on twitter were your job and social circle can see this activity

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are still acting the same on twitter. I follow this guy named white male cope and white boys still going crazy about everything black

:what:

Yall actually use Twitter? :huhldup:

I follow stock/crypto traders. They post charts and I use them for my trades and investments. The app goes straight to my following tab so I don't see anything unrelated to charts or markets.

There was one trader in 2020-21 who was spot on and I made around 15k off him. He disappeared so I think covid got him. Another trader made me 28k in 2020.

Moral of the story is there's still ways to use Twitter for your benefit but idiots just want to look at goofy shyt so they can use it to make threads on the coli.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goofy ass shyt. You got c00ns asking for white savior in both continents. It's not exclusive to Africa.