eorgu2S.png

deal with it!

Yall don't got no damn chill :wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Know I might be poking a hornets nest with this 1, especially since I gave up on comics when I was 10-12 (not meant as an offensive comment to people who rocked with 'em later than me in life) .........I know the internet & especially message boards sort of transcend all sense of time, reality, common sense, & dignity........but this D.C./Marvel beef is a real thing between "adults" in 2017? :snoop: .........because of the movies? :stopitslime:

Grow the fukk up.......especially since neither of them follow the OG comic stories & both have Swiss Cheese type holes in their plots/storylines. Those "negatives" take away from nothing in terms of the films bc I find majority of the movies to be exactly what they should be.....popcorn entertainment with a plot based (very) loosely on the origin/comic.

You're gonna get trash from both "universes" ("DC/Marvel universe" looool:mjlol:......wtf, grow up) & entertainment from both as well:yeshrug:

You'll be much happier if u get outta that dweeb bubble & rock with both.....then make decisions from there.

Pay it no mind, it costs you nothing. If you really on your grown man how do you have time for even message boards? Go clean out the gutters on your roof, pull weeds out of your lawn or snake your cloggiest drain. :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diane Lane Says Justice League Is Worse Than Avengers

@ 1:30

In before Ms. Lane is called a Marvel stan :marvelpachaha:

@Bryan Danielson we tried to tell these nikkas Martha was ashamed of the DCEU :MarvelBronLol:

add her to the list of Mr. Irons and Batfleck and the other actors in the own universe that think its trash :marvelpachaha:

GOTG vol 2 in theaters now :IseeyouplayboiMarvel:Spiderman Homecoming coming soon :IseeyouplayboiMarvel:

Martha

Damn...This nicca even do advertisement :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Know I might be poking a hornets nest with this 1, especially since I gave up on comics when I was 10-12 (not meant as an offensive comment to people who rocked with 'em later than me in life) .........I know the internet & especially message boards sort of transcend all sense of time, reality, common sense, & dignity........but this D.C./Marvel beef is a real thing between "adults" in 2017? :snoop: .........because of the movies? :stopitslime:

Grow the fukk up.......especially since neither of them follow the OG comic stories & both have Swiss Cheese type holes in their plots/storylines. Those "negatives" take away from nothing in terms of the films bc I find majority of the movies to be exactly what they should be.....popcorn entertainment with a plot based (very) loosely on the origin/comic.

You're gonna get trash from both "universes" ("DC/Marvel universe" looool:mjlol:......wtf, grow up) & entertainment from both as well:yeshrug:

You'll be much happier if u get outta that dweeb bubble & rock with both.....then make decisions from there.

I mean.... not saying you don't have a point but just hear me out.

So yes, we are grown folks and in 2017 Marvel (first mistake here...... Marvel gets top billing so always put them first) and DC beef is still a thing.

But if you look through out the forum, many other beefs are a thing too? Does that equality bother you and is your crusade against them too? Don't answer that.... moving along.

As an adult, there is soooo much out there that's fukking with us that a lot of us are personally going through; some struggling with drugs, some sickness/cancer/death in family, some with finances, some with infidelity, some with legal shyt, and many other things that stressing us and pushing us close to the final edge.

Now with that that said, a lot of us could easily snap a decide to run up on niccas like you and take your grown man shyt you work so hard for, your money, your bytch, hell (each his own) even your manhood as some cats may be in to that kinda thing.

Man some of these savages could be out here behind the fence watching your kids at recess or stalking them at the Park playgrounds trynna fukk your kids nicca!!

But na man..... we trynna let the BS around Roll off of us fight in these threads vs put hands on cats like you.

So please breh..... we see where you may be coming from but understand where we coming from and let's us stan in peace.

I know that may be big thing to swallow and leaves a bitter taste in your mouth, but you gonna have to accept and chew on that

Martha

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Didn't read. Negged

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

This long ass post that no one prolly read :mjlol: