Diane Lane aka Martha Kent TURNS HEEL on the Justice League Movie

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I was looking forward to DC's darkness to offset Marvels brightness but :yeshrug:

You mean "coolness" right?

We gotta respect what the current head of DCU views and his words. DC doesnt do "dark" movies and none of their movies have ever been "dark" they are just cool. And example of Dark to the guy running the DCU is if say in BB, Bruce got raped in prison and was sucking a dikk.

See, he said it, that would happen in his movie, but Bruce Wayne going to a monk monastery to train to become essentially a ninja? Who wouldnt want to do that and become a ninja? Thats cool not dark.

Not my opinion, just coming from Snyder and I would think he knows what he's talking about:hubie:

Martha

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Diane Lane Issues Statement on Justice League Comments

"Diane meant "sorry to disappoint" in reference to revealing anything concerning "Justice League" that is not already out in the public, and, was declining to comment on a film (Avengers) that she has not seen. She is thrilled to continue her role as Martha Kent, and appreciates your excitement for "Justice League". Thank you for giving us the opportunity to clarify this."

We know what she really meant tho
7sR0gJo.png

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
But yo.... in all fairness, we need to fall back....

This is like 9/11 on them Acme towers and some people who are still sleep are not gonna be happy waking up to this.

giphy.gif

We cool the vibe is fairly friendly and chill now but very shortly we all gonna be a bunch of unsavory names and aint shyt and blah blah blah blah with nothing related to the movie or this franchise.

Then somehow Ironman 3 and Thor 2 are gonna get brought up (dont ask me how) followed by a lot more anger and then some of you who are already not ignored are gonna be added to that list.

Probably questions of "bu bu bu but what about the villains" gonna pop.... now that I think about it, who's the villain in WW?:patrice: Nevermind I digress

So lets chill brehs

Martha

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
How the hell Disney make a better franchise and universie off a pirates amusement park ride than DC been able to do with 60+years of comics and 2 of the most notable superheroes in the western world?

Martha?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
How the hell Disney make a better franchise and universie off a pirates amusement park ride than DC been able to do with 60+years of comics and 2 of the most notable superheroes in the western world?

Martha?

Dammit @David_TheMan DONT BE DISRESPECTFUL!!!!:ufdup::wtb:

hqdefault.jpg

Its 70+ Years of Comics, closer to 80:mjpls:

Martha

Last edited:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
These hoes ain't loyal.

:wow:Truer words were never spoken. She should never work for DC again.:mjcry: It's hard reppin #DCGANG when you got actors in the DCEU openly shytting on the very movies they acted in. :to:DC Brehs, I think it's time for that big reboot and to put this Zack Snyder Era to bed once and for all.