Diane Lane aka Martha Kent TURNS HEEL on the Justice League Movie

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Diane Lane, who will reprise Martha Kent in Justice League, recently appeared onWatch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen alongside Jim Parsons, and during the After Show Q&A portion, she answered some questions from caller. One in particular was about if she could give any spoilers about the movie and if she thought the Justice League would be better than The Avengers.

In fact, Diane Lane, who will reprise Martha Kent in Justice League, doesn’t believe that DC and Warner Bros’ fall offering will be better than The Avengers. When recently asked if she could give any spoilers about Justice League and if she thinks it will be better than The Avengers, Lane answered:

“No, and no. Short but honest, I hate to disappoint.”

How’s that for honesty? While it’s unlikely Lane has seen the completed movie, her answer inspires a number of other questions and you wish they had followed up her answer with her reasoning why she felt that way. Because something has to make her feel that away about the quality of the movie that she’s in and supposed to be promoting. Was she talking to her co-stars, actress instinct, or is she just a really big Marvel fan? I wouldn’t be surprised to see some damage control over the next week if this story gets bigger.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
She's not wrong.
full

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Diane Lane Says Justice League Is Worse Than Avengers

@ 1:30

In before Ms. Lane is called a Marvel stan :marvelpachaha:

@Bryan Danielson we tried to tell these nikkas Martha was ashamed of the DCEU :MarvelBronLol:

add her to the list of Mr. Irons and Batfleck and the other actors in the own universe that think its trash :marvelpachaha:

GOTG vol 2 in theaters now :IseeyouplayboiMarvel:Spiderman Homecoming coming soon :IseeyouplayboiMarvel:

Martha

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Damn
Affleck had to go to rehab after that DC Bullshyt
Iron said he knew the movie was trash but wanted the check
Larry Fishbourne said DC is dog shyt and missing up his childhood.
Diane Lane said obviously these DC movies are trash and aren't going to be good.

Basically, every actor that has a career after these movies and outside of them knows they are shyt and money grabs.

God help DC

God help Martha

Thor: Ragnorak coming soon

--Pirates of the Carribean 5 coming later this month as well.

tumblr_mr491l9Exy1s8cy8so1_500.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
wow I'm shocked honestly.

she basically just said don't expect a great movie.
given the product snyder and company have provided so far, no one should be expecting a great movie. cool fights yeah, nice visuals maybe. a coherent plot and overall good movie? nope

martha didnt tell us nothin new :yeshrug:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
given the product snyder and company have provided so far, no one should be expecting a great movie. cool fights yeah, nice visuals maybe. a coherent plot and overall good movie? nope

martha didnt tell us nothin new :yeshrug:

i have this gut feeling they wont even use the term 'justice league' in the movie.

i mean in the comics it makes sense why they are called the justice league. you got all the world's superheroes joining together and forming an organization with the intent to uphold justice across the land.

but in this movie it's just batman forming a team to defend the world from aliens. i'm curious to see how they squeeze the name 'justice league' in. which is why i think they will probably just avoid it altogether unless superman says it at the end or some shyt.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i have this gut feeling they wont even use the term 'justice league' in the movie.

i mean in the comics it makes sense why they are called the justice league. you got all the world's superheroes joining together and forming an organization with the intent to uphold justice across the land.

but in this movie it's just batman forming a team to defend the world from aliens. i'm curious to see how they squeeze the name 'justice league' in. which is why i think they will probably just avoid it altogether unless superman says it at the end or some shyt.
:deadrose: You over analyzing it man.