Diabetic PAWG

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agreed, any coli breh that works out in a non-Planet Fitness gym will see actual PAWGs on the regular. :unimpressed:
I see them regularly and it pisses me off to a degree. In all my years, the number of sistas in the gym were low, and the numbers of those actually tightened up with a bubble doing real work were smaller still. Every gym I been to had others in there getting right. And yes, lots of brothas but nary a sista but a few times.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I see them regularly and it pisses me off to a degree. In all my years, the number of sistas in the gym were low, and the numbers of those actually tightened up with a bubble doing real work were smaller still. Every gym I been to had others in there getting right. And yes, lots of brothas but nary a sista but a few times.

I see what you're saying.. the gym I go to it's a handful of bad sistaz really getting it in but compared to cac bytches it's not close...

I love/ highly attracted to sistaz and I dont chase cac broads but some of them pawgs body's in the gym don't make no sense. Stupid thick and toned. Some by genetics and some by being a gym rat themselves for years

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see what you're saying.. the gym I go to it's a handful of bad sistaz really getting it in but compared to cac bytches it's not close...

I love/ highly attracted to sistaz and I dont chase cac broads but some of them pawgs body's in the gym don't make no sense. Stupid thick and toned. Some by generics and some by being a gym rat themselves for years
Bruh, this is real talk and no hyperbole: the area I work in, the bodies on some of these random white girls when they just walking around would have cats talking about "Its all angles."

NO. I've been on bike paths, in a rock climbing gym, part of a boxing club, and on any of the nearby college campuses and bruh there are some fine, fit PAWGS moving around. And i'm in the same boat: my girl is black and I wouldn't have it any other way. I wish she would hit the gym like some of these other girls do, though :francis: I wouldn't have the heart to tell her that sometimes I come home extra flirty with her cause I saw straight up PYTs just out enjoying their summer.:russ: