Dey got Dudley from Street Fighter lookin ass nikkas outchea wobbling CACs

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Hard hits don’t turn out your lights, they hurt.

Hits that turn your brain off are precise blows that you don’t see coming.

That 1st jab pretty much blinded him and that second shot hit him while he was still processing the shock from the first.

I can honestly count on two hands the amount of times Ive been legit dazed in fights n sparring and its literally all shots u never see. Now thats not to say I aint got rocked by joans i saw but they just hurt. Its a very distinct feeling n reaction getti g hit with some shyt u dont see. Its like a 10x multiplier on damage :mjlol:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I can honestly count on two hands the amount of times Ive been legit dazed in fights n sparring and its literally all shots u never see. Now thats not to say I aint got rocked by joans i saw but they just hurt. Its a very distinct feeling n reaction getti g hit with some shyt u dont see. Its like a 10x multiplier on damage :mjlol:
Those are the worst. It's like your nervous system isn't ready for it.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Those are the worst. It's like your nervous system isn't ready for it.

I swear to god this will sound wild but the hardest Ive ever got hit was some wiry 16 year old in sparring and ive sparred grown 150-200 lb dudes for years.

Lil bro hit me with some shyt I legit didnt see and rocked my shyt :dead: I got a decent chin tho and poker face so it didnt look like but inside my head I was seeing pluto :mjlol:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I swear to god this will sound wild but the hardest Ive ever got hit was some wiry 16 year old in sparring and ive sparred grown 150-200 lb dudes for years.

Lil bro hit me with some shyt I legit didnt see and rocked my shyt :dead: I got a decent chin tho and poker face so it didnt look like but inside my head I was seeing pluto :mjlol:
It be like that. Younger cats are also usually kinda uncontrolled so they can be all over the place with the strikes.