Dexter Isaac's Book Comes Out; Talks About Pac, Pdiddy, Orlando, etc.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
"We crossed the Brooklyn Bridge as we headed into the city...i pressed play on the cd as MOBB DEEP rapped
.."Aint no such thing as halfway crooks" - Dexter Issacs :ohhh:

I understand PAC creating a laundry list of enemies to rode on..

hell everybody in NYC is guilty just based on association

from Mobb Deep to Nathans Hot Dogs to little Vinny the italian icee man on broadway

:russ:

NYC are the ROMANS that killed The Messiah (tupac)

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
he reached under pressure. I'll give him his props.

and I'm not gonna make assumptions on how many coli nikkas have had to draw heat under duress. automatically making a fist when you reach cause of adrenalin<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'm also not going to get into Tupac's super soldier paramilitary "CIA agent killing" training that he received like Black Rob in "I Dare You" before being released on teh unsuspecting populace..... which would have prevented that sort of behaviour.

he reached under pressure. I'll give him his props.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Lingering questions remain:

*ANDRE HARRELL whats his connection...he alledgedly was their and the recording session that Pac showed up to work for was Harrells artist LITTLE SHAWN

*Whats up with the same cop who arrested Pac for that rape case showing up at the studio?

*Did STRETCH have anything to do with this?

*Is Dexter pointing the finger at Henchmen solely cause he refuses to impliment Haitian Jack and Tut cause they still hhave relevance and power?

*is he bitter at henchmen and diddy cause they didnt take care of him?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Lingering questions remain:

*ANDRE HARRELL whats his connection...he alledgedly was their and the recording session that Pac showed up to work for was Harrells artist LITTLE SHAWN

*Whats up with the same cop who arrested Pac for that rape case showing up at the studio?

*Did STRETCH have anything to do with this?

*Is Dexter pointing the finger at Henchmen solely cause he refuses to impliment Haitian Jack and Tut cause they still hhave relevance and power?

*is he bitter at henchmen and diddy cause they didnt take care of him?

Little Shawn got a hell of a street rep though, right? one of those reps that people don't brag about, but those who know.... know.