Devs release new Jet Set Radio proof of concept that Sega rejected!

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
fukk sega

Built my current computer back in 2012 because I thought that shyt was coming over :francis:

It's pso and they ain't bring it the fukk over :gucci:

fukk segac
The worst part about it is them MFs promised that they would have more information for US fans soon...and never said shyt else about it. Didnt say canceled, nothing. Whoever made that decision to just ignore fans is a true cocksucker

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Atlus been putting out heat before they got bought by Sega and I don't even think Sega is even on the box art. I think they only use Sega for distribution

Yazuka is their only consistently good game series
I think you're right. Didn't Sega release a statement after their investors meeting earlier this year about getting better?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
anime-rage-gif-21.gif

fukk THEM!!!:to:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
The worst part about it is them MFs promised that they would have more information for US fans soon...and never said shyt else about it. Didnt say canceled, nothing. Whoever made that decision to just ignore fans is a true cocksucker

Yeah a true cocksucker.

fukkers just went radio silent.. even kept the god damn pso2 forums up on the official site. although that shyt is probably closed down by now..

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Atlus been putting out heat before they got bought by Sega and I don't even think Sega is even on the box art. I think they only use Sega for distribution

Yazuka is their only consistently good game series
SEGA has a few other games they got out with decent attention.

Hatsune Miku project diva has been a solid moneymaker for em (They own the vocaloids)
Football manager 2018 has some decent sales (They own the series)
Total War is alright (They own it)
They also got Warhammer 40k and a few others.

Games

here is a list of current SEGA games, lots of familiar faces :ehh:

QMkKUyU6S4yM_QLIa4H5MQ.png

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SEGA has a few other games they got out with decent attention.

Hatsune Miku project diva has been a solid moneymaker for em (They own the vocaloids)
Football manager 2018 has some decent sales (They own the series)
Total War is alright (They own it)
They also got Warhammer 40k and a few others.

Games

here is a list of current SEGA games, lots of familiar faces :ehh:

QMkKUyU6S4yM_QLIa4H5MQ.png
I meant internally developed Sega franchises.

Burger King

Beefin
Daps
Reppin
your mother
as much as i love jet set radio it doesnt look like they updated it much, it looks almost the same as before with slightly better graphics :yeshrug: apart from hardcore fans i dont think this would attract many people into a cop, would still love a proper sequel tho ! :blessed:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I meant internally developed Sega franchises.
Daytona USA got a recent sequel

Sonic is Sonic

Shenmue 3 is coming out next year

Crazy Taxi got a new mobile release

Yakuza is well, you know

Hatsune Miku is an internally developed sega franchise

Puyo Puyo got another mobile release

not to mention their whole SEGA Forever mobile thing, that not only releases old games for free but also adds new stuff to em

"Games have new features added, such as leaderboards and cloud saves, and touchscreen controls, though they also have controller support as well"

oh and one more thing... "Similar to Nintendo's strategy of using mobile games and apps to attract attention to their console games, Sega will release titles not only to promote console games, but also to monitor game usage and buying and use it as a metric to determine which intellectual properties to make new games with in the future as well."

basically, SEGA forever is letting them know which games to bring back, its more of a marketting test thing

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daytona USA got a recent sequel

Sonic is Sonic

Shenmue 3 is coming out next year

Crazy Taxi got a new mobile release

Yakuza is well, you know

Hatsune Miku is an internally developed sega franchise

Puyo Puyo got another mobile release

not to mention their whole SEGA Forever mobile thing, that not only releases old games for free but also adds new stuff to em

"Games have new features added, such as leaderboards and cloud saves, and touchscreen controls, though they also have controller support as well"

oh and one more thing... "Similar to Nintendo's strategy of using mobile games and apps to attract attention to their console games, Sega will release titles not only to promote console games, but also to monitor game usage and buying and use it as a metric to determine which intellectual properties to make new games with in the future as well."

basically, SEGA forever is letting them know which games to bring back, its more of a marketting test thing
Daytona is an arcade game where they are few and far between in the US. It's last console presence was a digital port on the 360, right? Can't really remember.

Puyo Puyo seems to be a decent seller, and I know it has it's fans, but I always looked at them as filler titles that the Sonic team can push out quickly on handheld in between Sonic games. I'm pretty sure it's solid

Hatsune Miku :hubie:if that's your speed, I'm not judging:hubie: I do remember seeing the last game with some decent scores.

Shemue 3 isn't a Sega title if I'm not mistaken

Tried playing some Sega Forever titles but touchscreen is garbage. Those games are meant to be played on a TV with a controller. Mobile is bigger in Japan and isn't a good barometer it gauge games in the US.

Anyway I'm not sure why you posted all of that.
Yakuza series has been consistently top notch since the first and they continuously get better with each installment. I don't think you can say the same with the titles you listed. Toshihiro Nagoshi is old blood at Sega and his quality shows from the Daytona USA games all the way to Yakuza.