Devon Aoki, real beauty or hollywood :

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
She's aight, and I love Asian women.

I went to her brother's concert, dude had the white women doing ridiculous shyt, crowd surfing topless and everything.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
....not all models are hot in the traditinal sense ...

ALEK+WEK.jpg

hautescoutures_744704382_Alex%20Wek.JPG

large_image-1.jpg

alex-wek-postimage2.jpg

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her features are way too neotenous for my liking. I hate how woman get away with having serious flaws. If a man had similar features, he would be a forever-alone virgin and never get near the same attention this girl does.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
shyt-tier actress. It's so obvious that she's made many a trip to the casting couch.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I guess I'm one of the only ones who think she's attractive.
Not Rosie Divine or Sophie Dee hot. They exist on an entirely different category of hot.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
exactly... most high fashion\runway\elite models (basically the PAID ones) aren't picked because they're "hot". they're picked because they're different as fukk looking. which is cool... beauty comes in LOTS of different forms. :win:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
exactly... most high fashion\runway\elite models (basically the PAID ones) aren't picked because they're "hot". they're picked because they're different as fukk looking. which is cool... beauty comes in LOTS of different forms. :win:

You know, I think part of what makes this chick look "ugly" to most people is that her facial expression always seem to be more or less neutral (but leaning towards a frown). I don't really think she's ugly, just very plain looking.

devon_aoki_smile.jpg

She looks prettier when she's at least trying to smile. Definitely not that good looking of a chick but much more appealing to look at when she's smiling.

Smiling makes almost everyone look better.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
You know, I think part of what makes this chick look "ugly" to most people is that her facial expression always seem to be more or less neutral (but leaning towards a frown). I don't really think she's ugly, just very plain looking.

devon_aoki_smile.jpg

She looks prettier when she's at least trying to smile. Definitely not that good looking of a chick but much more appealing to look at when she's smiling.

Smiling makes almost everyone look better.

this was the pic of her i had in my avy back on sohh.
-Devon-Aoki-Faces-Fresh-New-Hd-Wallpaper--.jpg

there's something infantile about her but extremely sexually charged at the same time(no pedo). that contrast makes her so damn sexy to me i've been smitten with her since i saw the movie "D.E.B.S". :inlove:
devon-aoki3.jpg

definitely one of the most interesting beauties i've ever seen :o: