Deval Patrick, 1st Black Ex-Governor of Massachusetts Considering Entering 2020 POTUS Race

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Y'all came quick with those skeletons. :picard:
:russ: we got receipts on any establishment candidate that decides to step into the national spotlight

If CNN/MSNBC would pay more attention to shyt outside of the white house they would see why it's so hard to get people to vote local.

Doing that 2018 midterm thread really opened my eyes to the depths of the scumbaggery out there.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
:russ: we got receipts on any establishment candidate that decides to step into the national spotlight

If CNN/MSNBC would pay more attention to shyt outside of the white house they would see why it's so hard to get people to vote local.

Doing that 2018 midterm thread really opened my eyes to the depths of the scumbaggery out there.
Man, I kept saying people talking that party unity shyt don’t realize that a lot of us grew up in places where Democrats have monopolies and the only bad politicians we know are Democrats.

Last edited:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Deval should have ran in 2016 when he had momentum. No one even knows who he is in this election.

Back in 2016 he was Team Obama all the way and basically an extension of the Obama admin. He should have rode that wave into the 2016 election.