Low End Derrick

Veteran
Daps
african-brother.gif

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Recently Kid Rock called him a nicca with the hard er in a Rolling Stone interview and said they be on the phone and Trick told him he was right about Trump all along; when the magazine reached out to Trick Trick so he could clear his name, he chose not to comment on the issue.

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand the world you dudes are living in bro, 😂😂, it’s unbelievable. Trick Trick is a gangster, bully, borderline extortionist type ruffian…why are you sad and shocked that he fux with Trump? Lol, yall swear these dudes are good, progressive ass guys, 😂🤮

My guy Pauly who owns LCG Cigars in the Bronx told me, sternly, like 4 years ago when I asked him why he fux with Trump so hard…”because he’s a fukkin gangster”. 😂, this country is a shhit show bro, lol, the bad guys are feasting if you ain’t notice

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don’t understand the world you dudes are living in bro, 😂😂, it’s unbelievable. Trick Trick is a gangster, bully, borderline extortionist type ruffian…why are you sad and shocked that he fux with Trump? Lol, yall swear these dudes are good, progressive ass guys, 😂🤮

My guy Pauly who owns LCG Cigars in the Bronx told me, sternly, like 4 years ago when I asked him why he fux with Trump so hard…”because he’s a fukkin gangster”. 😂, this country is a shhit show bro, lol, the bad guys are feasting if you ain’t notice

PLUS nikkaS ARE GETTING IN
HIS GOOD GRACES IN CASE
THEY NEED A PARDON FOR THEMSELVES
OR THE HOMIES IN THE FUTURE

ITS ALL CRIMINAL shyt
:devil:
:evil: