Detective Vlad Tearing Down Black Men In Hip Hop Unappreciation Thread

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t even blame vlad, before him it was Q from worldstar and before that was Smack, Sub Zero and the countless hood dvd’s that glorified black folks killing each other and selling drugs. Thing is you don’t have supply without demand and this is what the people want. If the people didn’t want that then Okplayer or some other conscious site would be the hottest thing in the street.
As much shyt as I talk about Vladimir, and no hes not innocent neither, hes not stupid and just giving the people what they want at the end of the day.

Cars hate to admit that they love hearing tales about the dope game and violence in hiphop. And these street dudes/rappers love telling them to vlad.

Especially The cali ogs. I'm shocked they keep coming back despite vlad constantly shyting on black gangs (specifically cali bs and cs) while bigging up Mexicans.

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Jefferson Jackson

I dont know what I said to you but I musta really hurt your feelings for u to be holding onto something I dont even remember. So I tell u what..Being that your topics are trash anyway, I'll just put you on ignore that way I never see anything u post ever again and u wont think I'm "following you" anymore. Problem solved.

:ehh:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t even blame vlad, before him it was Q from worldstar and before that was Smack, Sub Zero and the countless hood dvd’s that glorified black folks killing each other and selling drugs. Thing is you don’t have supply without demand and this is what the people want. If the people didn’t want that then Okplayer or some other conscious site would be the hottest thing in the street.
You ended the thread :wow:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I know i'm not the only nikka that notices this........whether it's Nas,Pac,Dr.Dre or Ice Cube.......etc...Vlad is determined to discredit these men...why are strong black men in positions of hip hop history/power so bothersome/threatening to this dude?

:jbhmm:where is this effort in exposing Eminem?
But you are one of the nikkas not noticing that these dudes go on Vlad willingly and tell it all. Sit back and think for a minute...do you know how dumb you sound blaming the interviewer and not the nikkas that's running their mouths?

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
You ended the thread :wow:

Just stating the facts breh. Like Nasir once said, “I know you hate to hear the drama, but drama’s all we know” :manny:

Besides how mad can I be at Vlad when you literally have idiots on IG selling drugs on live and recording crimes and dumb shyt for likes and views? This is the world we in now, where people willingly incriminate themselves for attention.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men tear down other black men and themselves willingly in hip hop so I won't complain about that. But the reason Vlad is probably the corniest person in hip hop is because he is a complete and total wigger, that shyt is nauseating. He literally, verbatim, says shyt like "Well Ice Cube isn't a real gangster" "I interview real gangsters, like these dudes were in the streets for real, real life gangsters!" "I mean, I have a bunch of gangster homies, like these are my friends, they're gang bangers"

His whiteness makes me sick, for real, people like him being relevant in hip hop is really kinda sad. What's even sadder is these fake woke, fake righteous dudes that talk that pro-black anti-wicked shyt but tap dance and smile like c00ns for Vlad because he pays them or brings them on his show, :gag:. The internet killed rap, all these cornballs and crackers infiltrating so easily now. Tellin yall, in like 10 years this hip hop shyt is gonna be like 85% white

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men tear down other black men and themselves willingly in hip hop so I won't complain about that. But the reason Vlad is probably the corniest person in hip hop is because he is a complete and total wigger, that shyt is nauseating. He literally, verbatim, says shyt like "Well Ice Cube isn't a real gangster" "I interview real gangsters, like these dudes were in the streets for real, real life gangsters!" "I mean, I have a bunch of gangster homies, like these are my friends, they're gang bangers"

His whiteness makes me sick, for real, people like him being relevant in hip hop is really kinda sad. What's even sadder is these fake woke, fake righteous dudes that talk that pro-black anti-wicked shyt but tap dance and smile like c00ns for Vlad because he pays them or brings them on his show, :gag:. The internet killed rap, all these cornballs and crackers infiltrating so easily now. Tellin yall, in like 10 years this hip hop shyt is gonna be like 85% white

there are more white rappers than ever so it probably will