Detective Vlad Tearing Down Black Men In Hip Hop Unappreciation Thread

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
I know i'm not the only nikka that notices this........whether it's Nas,Pac,Dr.Dre or Ice Cube.......etc...Vlad is determined to discredit these men...why are strong black men in positions of hip hop history/power so bothersome/threatening to this dude?

:jbhmm:where is this effort in exposing Eminem?

datd00d

Pro
Supporter
Daps
lying-officer.jpg

Go on...

Charlie Sollers

All Star
Daps
I know i'm not the only nikka that notices this........whether it's Nas,Pac,Dr.Dre or Ice Cube.......etc...Vlad is determined to discredit these men...why are strong black men in positions of hip hop history/power so bothersome/threatening to this dude?

:jbhmm:where is this effort in exposing Eminem?
You’re just now discovering this?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
where is this effort in exposing Eminem?

:what:

What are u talking about?

Vlad has Lord Jamar shytting on Em nonstop. Thats pretty much what Lord Jamars rep has been this decade 1) getting a ressurection from Vlad 2) shytting on Em nonstop on Vlads platform. Its to the point were Lord Jamar shytting on Em is now being dragged out. Lord Jamar been shytting on Em so long Em had to respond on Kamikaze. Had Royce threatening to knock LJs teeth out.

And why arent u acknowledging that Vlad gave 5% Lord Jamar a platform for a resurrection? The same Lord Jamar whose teachings stress that the whiteman is Yakubs grafted devil? Having 5% Lord Jamar constantly on your platform is the ultimate acknowledgment. No other platforms did that for the god. Especially no Black platforms.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I don’t even blame vlad, before him it was Q from worldstar and before that was Smack, Sub Zero and the countless hood dvd’s that glorified black folks killing each other and selling drugs. Thing is you don’t have supply without demand and this is what the people want. If the people didn’t want that then Okplayer or some other conscious site would be the hottest thing in the street.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I don’t even blame vlad, before him it was Q from worldstar and before that was Smack, Sub Zero and the countless hood dvd’s that glorified black folks killing each other and selling drugs. Thing is you don’t have supply without demand and this is what the people want. If the people didn’t want that then Okplayer or some other conscious site would be the hottest thing in the street.
This is why I dont understand the Vlad hate or the hate for the state of current hip-hop.

All this goofy ass shyt going on is exactly what a majority of the fans want.

nikkas would die to get on Vlad's set and talk about a murder he committed, and his streaming after that interview would skyrocket:francis:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
remember you said "you don't follow me...can't remember the last time you responded to me..etc..."

then you jumped in the thread like....
tenor.gif

bro you're a legit clown....typing essays....uninformed as usual.............

:gucci:

My dude....U on some weirdo right now. That was like 2 weeks ago. How the fukk am I following u if I'm responding to a thread u posted 2 weeks later? I havent said one word to u since. I still dont know what the issue was the first time.

U say I'm typing essays is a deflection because I debunked your bullshyt. Like I said Lord Jamars whole reputation this decade has been shytting on Em on Vlads platform..