Desus & Mero on VICELAND

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
yo we all know akademiks is a former coli poster, but so are desus and mero.

we got love for desus and mero on here though. akademiks is a content stealing unoriginal needa eat a dikk weirdo.

Desus and Mero used to post here?:ohhh:
I thought Desus was only on Okaplayer

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Desus and Mero used to post here?:ohhh:
I thought Desus was only on Okaplayer
they coulda been on sohh whatever. i dont have account names, but they dont pretend like they never seen thecoli and shout it out. unlike others who pretend like they haven't lifted content from here.

and generally their content isnt lifted straight from here. it's bronx original takes on issues, but sometimes coli gets a shoutout. at least on their podcast. idk if it gets edited out of the viceland show.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
they coulda been on sohh whatever. i dont have account names, but they dont pretend like they never seen thecoli and shout it out. unlike others who pretend like they haven't lifted content from here.

and generally their content isnt lifted straight from here. it's bronx original takes on issues, but sometimes coli gets a shoutout. at least on their podcast. idk if it gets edited out of the viceland show.

The Coli/SOHH influenced so much modern internet and pop culture shyt (stan, ether, crying jordan)I can never tell if people were on here or saw it from other sites