Desus & Mero on SHOWTIME (02/21/2019) @ 11 PM

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

:wow:

Remember when Akademiks swore he was a bigger deal than these guys.

Now he's getting sacked from a Youtube show and Desus and Mero are interviewing Obama on their cable talk show.

Life will find cruel and unusual ways to humble the fukk out of the prideful

With that said The Brand is on Benoit right now. :whew:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Remember when Akademiks swore he was a bigger deal than these guys.

Now he's getting sacked from a Youtube show and Desus and Mero are interviewing Obama on their cable talk show.

Life will find cruel and unusual ways to humble the fukk out of the prideful

With that said The Brand is on Benoit right now. :whew:
The problem with Ak is that at his heart, he's a troll. Desus and Mero are entertainers. If you watch their interview with David Letterman, he did his homework on them and is genuinely impressed by them, and as the show progresses talks about how this is the future of late night.

The entire "sell" of a talk show is having a platform that the money (movies, tv, music, politics) see viable and want their investments (actors, musicians, politicians) on.

Views, follows, and likes aren't the be all and end all of the world, and that's where someone like Ak has lost the plot. What's the quality of those views? What do the people who watch you spend money on? Or vote for?

Desus & Mero were always doing better than Ak because more important guests have always sought out their platform. They're also clearly likable people and network their asses off. They're gonna be major players on TV for decades if they want to.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The problem with Ak is that at his heart, he's a troll. Desus and Mero are entertainers. If you watch their interview with David Letterman, he did his homework on them and is genuinely impressed by them, and as the show progresses talks about how this is the future of late night.

The entire "sell" of a talk show is having a platform that the money (movies, tv, music, politics) see viable and want their investments (actors, musicians, politicians) on.

Views, follows, and likes aren't the be all and end all of the world, and that's where someone like Ak has lost the plot. What's the quality of those views? What do the people who watch you spend money on? Or vote for?

Desus & Mero were always doing better than Ak because more important guests have always sought out their platform. They're also clearly likable people and network their asses off. They're gonna be major players on TV for decades if they want to.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
lXmCm12.png

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Crazy to see how far they've come. My first time seeing Mero was on Eddie Huang's show. Then I started watching their show on Complex, then to Vice, now Showtime. A lot has changed over the years.

Daps
i could give them a half page of notes & make the show better instantly....#1 fire the "woke" bytches producing/writing..its a comedy show, it kills the whole vibe...#2 have some real moments ....you cant bash chris rock on this site then kiss his ass on the show the following week...just take a moment & be like "i wasn't feeling that one bit you did, it hasn't aged well"....put your guests on the spot instead of acting like al roker....its showbiz...like george carlin said, attitude first, then worry about the content....