Destructive Mentalities We Need To Overcome in the Black Community

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Individuals are who they are. Wouldn't pin this on "the Black community".

What you believe and value are either going to help you or hurt you in this world. Some individuals adopt beliefs and views that will add more hurdles and obstacles to their lives.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
We need to focus on our physical and mental health.
I was talking with another Black man ins early 60s dude was damn near blind and limping from what was most likely diabetes and he had a teenage daughter that was a cool 250.

We need to trust each other more. Nothing more difficult than trying to do serious business with other Black men.

We need to do away with glorifying being single/boss bytch/HVM mentality and get back to working together.

The genders need to at minimum come to a ceasefire. These youtube hucksters are poisoning the well for the sake of generating dollars.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Using religion/exorcism as treatment for mental health disorders instead of getting real medical attention.
Over 15 years ago growing up. I went through some shyt. Before mental health became an internet trend

People saying "he got the devil in him. Imma pray for him. I rebuke it"

Whole time I was clinically depressed. I understand and appreciate the sentiment.

But bytch will you help me?
:unimpressed:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
The superior, holier than thou thought pattern alot of black men have. The 3rd eye types

These men aren't "smarter than everyone else". Woke used to mean brothas like this. They have never been woke. They have always been lost

And even still, they are no better or worse than any other Black man or woman. The division they preach against is the exact thing they practice themselves

Cacs laugh at how we pimp ourselves in these diaspora/gender/political/religious tussles we have in the name of "fighting the system" of white supremacy. We are literally reinforcing the system
:francis: