Destruction All-Stars (PS5) (Feb 2nd, 2021)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Played one game. It’s aight not sure if I’ll really go back to it.

No way this shyt would’ve made noise at 70 dollars. Seems kind of bare.

ya I’m bored of it already...if they neglect it, then it’ll go to waste...I’d like longer matches, more modes and more room for car customization outside of basic color changes...anyway it’s still very early...game just dropped...I’ll delete it for now and wait for an update in a few months or whenever if/when the game catches on

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wonder why a MP game that released 12 hours ago doesn't have any reviews yet X-Bot retards brehs.

Who dafuq would reviewers have played against with the servers closed? Themselves??? :dead:
Most game devs that are proud their game set up review servers and an experience for reviewers to try it out before release.

This game so trash they won’t even allow you to buy it.

Stan games not worthy of reviews brehs :mjlol:

Last edited:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
I’m having fun with this. There’s a solid foundation that could really grow into something special once more game modes and cosmetics are added

Hana >>>>>

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Bruh I'm having a blast in the Mayhem Mode online :banderas:

I'll be honest though I'm getting my ass whooped, highest I've gotten was 6th in a 16 man match, ppl already beasting in this game :whew:

A good place to practice is the arcade mode. Put the difficulty on Hard and it feels just like an online match. I'm still working on taking over/wrecking and shaking motherfukkas off who get on my car :pachaha:
Same here. The highest I can get is 6th place. I do good solo, but I can't hit anybody on multi player

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Game is interesting and looks really good. Not something I would have purchased though so I’m glad ps+ gave me the opportunity to check it out. Feel a little like rocket league without the soccer ball. I’ll give it a few hours and see if it hooks me in.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
what’s so funny?

stopped playing it mid-game and deleted it immediately

glad he posted the scores
damn...I was enjoying the game but after looking at these scores it’s impossible to continue doing so :hubie:
You said you were enjoying the game but then someone else’s opinion made you change your mind. :mjlol: Ain’t nothin wrong with enjoying some mid from time to time. Not every game I play is a 9 or a 10. Xbox is literally the home of mid and old gen mid and look how happy they are despite the reviews.