Destiny has the best looking guns ever come fight me !!

Daps
Yeah they're design team is dope.

Not sure what they were thinking with these new Raid Weapons though. Skulls don't make guns look good by default.

I'm surprised they don't have a "rusty ass piece of shyt" pistol for kicks...like a Last Word that was found at the bottom of a lake :russ:. They could even include a reload animation that implies that the gun is a pain in the ass.

Matter of fact. I'm gonna type all my gun ideas in the destiny thread.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Those people aren't going to make the game any better though brehette
The game is fire not perfect but it's come a long way from the beginning .

People don't like the game because of the grinding . They aren't use to it and need quick fixes .

If your interested in the game you know the story .

I just wish they had the glimore cards in game maybe in the tower .

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Yeah they're design team is dope.

Not sure what they were thinking with these new Raid Weapons though. Skulls don't make guns look good by default.

I'm surprised they don't have a "rusty ass piece of shyt" pistol for kicks...like a Last Word that was found at the bottom of a lake :russ:. They could even include a reload animation that implies that the gun is a pain in the ass.

Matter of fact. I'm gonna type all my gun ideas in the destiny thread.

:dead:

This literally made me laugh :heh:

Son these nighas got a trillion fukking skulls on these crota guns :heh:

That shotgun is oc !!

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
If I made an FPS when the GOAT guns and handles and all you did was shoot at a tree for 300 hours would it be good game?

Now :camby:
nah but it would be great if it had GOAT guns and handles and you shot at badass monsters for 300 hours.. wish i could play that..

oh wait :ohhh:

:camby:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
nah but it would be great if it had GOAT guns and handles and you shot at badass monsters for 300 hours.. wish i could play that..

oh wait :ohhh:

:camby:

You mean doing the exact same repetitive missions and slow grinding for 300 hours for little payoff, sounds like you have no respect for your own time

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
You mean doing the exact same repetitive missions and slow grinding for 300 hours for little payoff, sounds like you have no respect for your own time
says breh with almost 20k posts and on this site for 3 years. im sure this was a much better use of your time. lay off with the BS. Some people like the game, some people dont. same thing goes for any game. Get over it :umad: