"DESTINY" 2014-15 Chicago Bulls Season Thread

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Has anybody else noticed all the coli smilies on realgm? Just started seeing them the last couple months.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the Line is a thin 1 - :yeshrug:

the kid came out aggressive to start the season .. got those injuries .. alam bells start ringin:ooh::sadbron: rose is done he fragile

so he dials it right back , just to string a few games together .. people are mad @ it - start sayin he :flabbynsick:

thibs and the fans have to remember it is just december .. rose has shown enough for me to know when he wants 2 flick that switch he can ... as long as the team is collectin w's thats all that matters at this stage

but he has 2 pick some spots get some rythm, stay on the court for a period of the time and the rest will fall in place ..

ive been vocal about those threees but id rather he be throwin em up now tryin to find some form on his shot in december ,

then be banged up in june, and jackin up threees ( just because he cwas playin the way 'we want' him to play durin the regular season )

or worse not playin becoz everyone wanted him 2 show that explosiveness and he reinjurs himself:deadrose:

dont bring up the mid range right now thatll come once he gets a rythm goin and spends more time on the court ..

Daps

dont bring up the mid range right now thatll come once he gets a rythm goin and spends more time on the court ..
:what:

That's the whole point of bringing up the mid range, so that he can find a rhythm. If he's wanting to preserve his body, he's not going to find rhythm on a consistent basis by shooting threes. Rose has to work from the inside-out ........... not from the outside-in...

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
first game of the season i couldnt watch , howd we look?

just caught the highlights on NBAtv , Rose and Pau beast?

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if u know anythin playin ball .. most guys will work on a couple parts of their game which they favor more then others ..

what we are seeing right now , is rose feels most comfortable jackin the three- even more so then the mid range .. he has obviously put alot more work into that shot then his mid range and hence the reason why he is pushing the issue at the moment ..

unfortunately whether its droppin in game situations or not .. in practice or in drills it seems to be - (according to d rose, obviously he wants to give that a chance to bloom to the level he knows it can ) :jawalrus:

hence my point... spending time on the court .. getting in a rythm with his bread n butters which is going to the Hole .. shooting the floater and finallysinking some threes will in turn bring back his mid range game :manny:

his overrall game will improve through confidence - i dont think he has much confidence on his mid range and he doesnt seem interested in bringing it back at this point :scust:

He obviously doesnt have to start games jacking threees .. i am also of the philosphy of working inside and then out :ehh:

but once he finds the ryhthm in those diff areas and the right balance u will find that mid range will be the least of his problems and he will use that as well
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
first game of the season i couldnt watch , howd we look?

just caught the highlights on NBAtv , Rose and Pau beast?
Pau was pau last night.

Rose started attacking the hoop early for layups and floaters, then in the 2nd half, the bets just left him wide open for uncontested threes which he was able to make.

Ezra

Daps
Besides the first quarter, we looked good. However it was against the Nets. Not much to take away from that