seriously though, Pau is a boderline MVP candidate right now

:blessed:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
My breh @Brozay is a Pau stan. Hard to blame you when he's given you 20 & 10 every night, has a double doubles in 11 out of 16 games (3 other 9 rebound games), is top 10 in blocks, and has a disgusting +/-. He's definitely exceeded my expectations....

I'm expecting us to be at full strength tomorrow. Rose REALLY gets up for these type of match-ups. Then add to the fact that he's had two days rest :wow:..... He's about to have an extra bounce in his step that hasn't been seen since he played against the Cavs....

The Bulls, as a team, are gonna come out and try to send a message to the rest of the league tomorrow.

Ezra

Daps
I'll believe DRose is back to his old self when I see it.

He's been disappointingly passive so far. Little to no interest in driving to the bucket

Ezra

Daps
I would like to see more Mirotic @ the 3. But you can only do that vs certain teams. He's even more of a defensive liability on the wing

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Helllll no.

I'm a big Mirotic fan but you can't take Jo off the floor. Need that Defense
:noah: has been mediocre this season. that being said, I don't want him playing 35+ minutes a night. same goes for gasol. so lets do this mathematically. you have the PF and C positions, so thats 96 minutes to divide by 4 dudes.

:noah: 28 minutes
gasol 28 minutes
taj 22
mirotic 18 minutes

that would be really deal.

Ezra

Daps
:noah: has been mediocre this season. that being said, I don't want him playing 35+ minutes a night. same goes for gasol. so lets do this mathematically. you have the PF and C positions, so thats 96 minutes to divide by 4 dudes.

:noah: 28 minutes
gasol 28 minutes
taj 22
mirotic 18 minutes

that would be really deal.
Absolutely agree. However that's not happening w thibs. Noah's gonna play 37+ most nights.

Don't even get me started w Butlers minutes. Love Thibs but someone needs to get through to him that winning the regular season isn't the top priority.

However I'm sure y'all have had this discussion a million times already

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
K.C. Johnson @KCJHoop · 21 h
Taj Gibson and Doug McDermott both practiced fully, on track to play vs. Warriors. Noah held out to rest ankles.

K.C. Johnson @KCJHoop · 21 h
Yes. "@mattunger1: @KCJHoop Do you think Noah plays on Saturday?”

From that, I guess everyone plays. But we will know for sure before the game.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
We need this win vs a great team.

We have good wins vs Good teams but I have a bitter taste of not being at full strength vs the cavs and dropping that one and of course blowing a winnable game vs Dallas cause kirk didn't foul in the back court.