Destiny 2 will only be 1080p on series s

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
If it can do 60 fps as well then I would say that’s ok but isn’t the S mainly gonna take advantage of first party and gamepass games? Since it’ll be internet based it should be able to run some games better?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it can do 60 fps as well then I would say that’s ok but isn’t the S mainly gonna take advantage of first party and gamepass games? Since it’ll be internet based it should be able to run some games better?

Not sure I follow what you mean with that one, breh.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Not sure I follow what you mean with that one, breh.
Gamepass is streaming right? So they can probably get better resolution and frames based on their internet connection. I think that’s how it supposed to work since it wouldn’t be installing on the console. Some of the usual suspects was going around saying the S would be on par with the ps5 and cheaper. So im assuming they say that because of the cloud or whatever

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Gamepass is streaming right? So they can probably get better resolution and frames based on their internet connection. I think that’s how it supposed to work since it wouldn’t be installing on the console. Some of the usual suspects was going around saying the S would be on par with the ps5 and cheaper. So im assuming they say that because of the cloud or whatever
Bruh, you got it twisted twenty two times :whoa:

The series s is the same as the series x except for the GPU (graphical processing unit) it handles the graphics n shyt. The series S GPU tops out at 1440p, but can run next gen games fine up to that, it can also handle 120fps, it has less cores than the series x and ps5 so that means it won't do ray tracing as well because the cores or CU (compute units) are tied to ray tracing.(series x has way more than both)

Gamepass is not a streaming service, but it does allow you to stream some games. Not on your console (you download) but on your cellphone, PC, a guy recently pulled it off on his smart refrigerator...

But there's a step further that will likely end up in the gamepass app but as of today has a separate app that is currently in beta. And that's the ability to stream your entire library. From my phone I can turn on Xbox and log myself in (ok google does that) then I open the Xbox app and I can mirror my console on my phone and TV at the same time. I can then leave the house and use my Xbox just like how slingbox worked for ppl who know about that. I can watch tv, play games, whatever. But I can do all that anyway via my phone so just the gaming option is what's special.

The kishi is a dedicated controller to use on your cell and it basically turns your phone into a switch. A must get if you the type to game often on the go

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You know,

I've speculated on this before. I actually see that as a real possibility in the future. If your connection is good enough and you have a GPU membership; they may be able to stream content simultaneously with what you are playing locally and possibly enhance experience.

Unless someone can debunk the logistics of that.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know,

I've speculated on this before. I actually see that as a real possibility in the future. If your connection is good enough and you have a GPU membership; they may be able to stream content simultaneously with what you are playing locally and possibly enhance experience.

Unless someone can debunk the logistics of that.

Wouldn't really work that way, as I understand it, since you're running it off of a virtual/remote machine on their servers.

Ultimately, the console still has a ceiling on the max resolution it can output video at. Even if the game streamed at 2160p, if would still end up spitting it out at 1440p. With streaming a game, it's effectively like playing media you have control over.

The real benefit would be of Gamepass streamed the PC version of games at Ultra Settings, or something like that. So, you'd still get the game at 1440p, but you'd get enhanced textures, lighting, draw distance, etc.

Ultimately, the XCloud portion of Gamepass is more about convenience than giving you the absolute best version of whatever game you're playing.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
shilling for a corp you don't work for

mental disease boy

not one check broken off...

Bruh, you got it twisted twenty two times :whoa:

The series s is the same as the series x except for the GPU (graphical processing unit) it handles the graphics n shyt. The series S GPU tops out at 1440p, but can run next gen games fine up to that, it can also handle 120fps, it has less cores than the series x and ps5 so that means it won't do ray tracing as well because the cores or CU (compute units) are tied to ray tracing.(series x has way more than both)

Gamepass is not a streaming service, but it does allow you to stream some games. Not on your console (you download) but on your cellphone, PC, a guy recently pulled it off on his smart refrigerator...

But there's a step further that will likely end up in the gamepass app but as of today has a separate app that is currently in beta. And that's the ability to stream your entire library. From my phone I can turn on Xbox and log myself in (ok google does that) then I open the Xbox app and I can mirror my console on my phone and TV at the same time. I can then leave the house and use my Xbox just like how slingbox worked for ppl who know about that. I can watch tv, play games, whatever. But I can do all that anyway via my phone so just the gaming option is what's special.

The kishi is a dedicated controller to use on your cell and it basically turns your phone into a switch. A must get if you the type to game often on the go

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
shyt is marketed as a 1440 console but most if the games on it 1080p. shyt im getting the X anyway so i aint gotta worry bout that.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
who would buy a watered down system? isnt that what you got from playstation for the last 8 years?

they are practically giving the series X away with online subscription, that gives you gamepass/ea access and 2 free games every 15 days
why would you buy the console for 10 year olds?

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
EkYOkDtWoAA--xo
:dead::dead::dead: