TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Haven't seriously played Destiny since Destiny 1... Even though I got 2 day one..

It's such an amazing game in concept. But if you don't have a crew of friends to play with, jumping into random missions and trying to find 4 is silly. Then they do the end mission with matchmaking.. Why not do all missions like that so we can get it in!!

Anyways... I'll be installing and trying to get through this cause I want to love this game

They have the fireteam finder feature now and you can literally just pick folks up at the tower

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
last time i played was at the beginning of season of the wish. kinda tapped out on the season before that too. just did the opening mission and uninstalled

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
last time i played was at the beginning of season of the wish. kinda tapped out on the season before that too. just did the opening mission and uninstalled

shyt, that's better than me. I tapped out at the beginning of Season of the Deep. Burnout on seasons is real. Especially when I saw that this season was going to be another half year long one. :dead:

Chef

All Star
Daps
Six month seasons made me take a break. Whatever the first extended season was, I tapped out immediately when I hit 100 on the season pass. :hubie:

Now I log into to do a few strikes, some seasonal activities and I’m done. What brings me back is there no other shooter like it. I wish I had more friends to play it with but it’s an old game and difficult for new folks to hop on. :flabbynsick:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Six month seasons made me take a break. Whatever the first extended season was, I tapped out immediately when I hit 100 on the season pass. :hubie:

Now I log into to do a few strikes, some seasonal activities and I’m done. What brings me back is there no other shooter like it. I wish I had more friends to play it with but it’s an old game and difficult for new folks to hop on. :flabbynsick:

Yeah, man. The gameplay is great, but it really is tough to get new people into the game. Not just because of the overwhelming amount of content available almost immediately, but people get intimidated by the prospect of chasing down gear to do high level/endgame activities.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

From May 8 to June 3, players who download the free standard edition of Destiny 2 on any platform can also access Shadowkeep, Beyond Light, and The Witch Queen at no additional cost, essentially adding three years of expansions to the game.

This comes alongside Sony releasing Destiny 2's latest expansion Lightfall at no additional cost to subscribers of the cheapest PlayStation Plus tier, meaning many PS4 and PS5 players can now access the last four years of Destiny 2 content at the push of a button.