Destiny 2 is on Humble Monthly Unlock (12 Dollars)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Humble Monthly

ZpYMiwa.jpg

:wow:The falloff is so bone chilling.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Is it really that bad ?
Game made the same development mistakes that the first one made. Game got scrapped and remade very late into development which resulted in a shallow game. Focus for game development was more for the casual crowd and for the reviewers who play only the first few hours, which shows as most of the polish is within the first few hours. Bungie just realized consistent communication with their player base is an good thing, even though with them, changes to game desperate for them are few and far between.

That being said, you can get a lot of burn with this game, especially for 12 dollars, but if you're looking for a hardcore multiplayer FPS, looter shooter experience, this game falls flat on its face.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Game made the same development mistakes that the first one made. Game got scrapped and remade very late into development which resulted in a shallow game. Focus for game development was more for the casual crowd and for the reviewers who play only the first few hours, which shows as most of the polish is within the first few hours. Bungie just realized consistent communication with their player base is an good thing, even though with them, changes to game desperate for them are few and far between.

That being said, you can get a lot of burn with this game, especially for 12 dollars, but if you're looking for a hardcore multiplayer FPS, looter shooter experience, this game falls flat on its face.

Was looking to cop it but none of my homies, play anymore. So i thought the solo campaign could be cool for 12$

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
It’s a beautiful game at 60 FPS, wish it had released like that on consoles.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The amount of game you get for $60 was a great deal. They messed up everything they did right in Destiny for PVP which made people stop playing.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The falloff is great news. It means that gamers have no issue with speaking with their wallet, and it has an actual effect :ohhh:

The game seems pretty worthless without the expansion pass, unless they put it in the bundle:francis:. It's a glorified demo just like the first game without the DLC:shaq2:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
The game seems pretty worthless without the expansion pass, unless they put it in the bundle:francis:. It's a glorified demo just like the first game without the DLC:shaq2:

And that's all I needed to know as to WHY this shyt tanking as hard as it is, despite the fact that Destiny already had a pretty strong userbase that had no problem paying for the DLC offal to make up the Carcass that is meant to be the final game.

I really liked Destiny 1 and through the Xbox game sharing shyt I managed to cop the DLC for free linking a breh's account with a friend but them fools thought they could microtransaction they asses into another money pit and got they shyt cut short and it's funny as hell cause I thought they'd be two for two with that practice.:skip:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
And that's all I needed to know as to WHY this shyt tanking as hard as it is, despite the fact that Destiny already had a pretty strong userbase that had no problem paying for the DLC offal to make up the Carcass that is meant to be the final game.

I really liked Destiny 1 and through the Xbox game sharing shyt I managed to cop the DLC for free linking a breh's account with a friend but them fools thought they could microtransaction they asses into another money pit and got they shyt cut short and it's funny as hell cause I thought they'd be two for two with that practice.:skip:

The thing that kills me the most about the Destiny 2 fiasco is the fact that all they had to do was stick to the FRIGGIN 10 YEAR PLAN:mindblown:. Like why would you be like sike and come out with a sequel when folks were eating off of the last expansion:dahell:? That alone rubbed me off the wrong way and this is from the same dude that was actually hyped that the game was hitting PC. All they had to do was keep pumping out expansion packs and updates to keep the player base in line. The problem with the series is the fact that the developers don't want to put in work to make it a MMO, but want the MMO benefits (pumping out expansion passes and various cosmetic microtransactions). The shyt doesn't work that way:camby:, you don't dikk your fanbase and expect them to open up to your warped practices. Did they even have consideration for the dudes that were still playing Destiny 1:martin:?

Bottom line, shyt like this is the reason why gamers are wild cynical to everything gaming wise on the internet, including this bomba of a price drop:mjlol: