Despite all the documented evidence we have I still really believe....

Superstar
Daps
His confidence when he said “I’m in Blockbuster Cocksucker” had me :dead:

Hell Rell was hilarious. I copped all of his mixtapes back in the day.

I mentioned before that I worked at a custodial job in my late teens. When “ATL” premiered TI threw huge party at Atlantic Station. Some of Dipset was there, but mostly around the party, hanging with other entertainers, groupies, and Athletes. I went up a block, to the front.

fukkin Hell Rell was off on his own near 17th st, sitting in some random dude’s driver seat, passing blunts around to random hood nikkas who were waiting for the shuttle/marta bus and happened to spot him. He put a beat CD in and they all took turns freestyling with him. I was just sweeping the same spot on the ground, being nosy, amazed lol.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I mentioned before that I worked at a custodial job in my late teens. When “ATL” premiered TI threw huge party at Atlantic Station. Some of Dipset was there, but mostly around the party, hanging with other entertainers, groupies, and Athletes. I went up a block, to the front.

fukkin Hell Rell was off on his own near 17th st, sitting in some random dude’s driver seat, passing blunts around to random hood nikkas who were waiting for the shuttle/marta bus and happened to spot him. He put a beat CD in and they all took turns freestyling with him. I was just sweeping the same spot on the ground, being nosy, amazed lol.

:blessed:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Rell was that nikka for real back in the day but I can't lie, I definitely looked at him differently when them videos came out cause I really believed all that gangsta talk