Desiigner charged with indecent exposure for beating his meat in front of flight attendant mid flight

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Way back, a classmate had a cousin in the military who was stationed in Japan telling people he was Puffy's cousin. He was getting lots of women at the club off that. Your plan will def work in the right circles.
Facts! Tryna tell you…I been all thru Europe and a lot of spots in South America, I know what it is. I’m a happily engaged man but them chicks see you’re a black American and be going crazy, you could say you anybody and they jackin it lol.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Drugs and entitlement is the main reason why all these rappers crash out and go sad like this

Mental Health is part of it but he's also operating on severe levels of copium and wanting to have more sex in japan

That's too many narcissisms to have a successful rap career

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Drugs and entitlement is the main reason why all these rappers crash out and go sad like this

Mental Health is part of it but he's also operating on severe levels of copium and wanting to have more sex in japan

That's too many narcissisms to have a successful rap career
he was already a loser

the money just magnified it and enabled him :yeshrug:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This man's career was already dead but he had to put a nail in the coffin huh. No coming back from this.

Dude has mental health issues and is out of his mind.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if dude is rich…that Panda joint was kind of a big deal, I’m sure he got some M’s off that

Last edited: