Design is dead.

Boogie

Trade Garland
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Thread dumb asf bc beside the fact they all have 4 wheels and doors you gotta be blind if you can’t tell cars apart

What we need to talk about is how cars are getting uglier with all the fake air vents and fake exhaust

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This is a matter of engineering

C'mon OP....You can't play pattycake with people who secretly want to get rid of all cars and then complain that cars all look the same when engineering needs to take into account various factors that make the car safer to drive at higher speeds, safer in the case of crashes, and better in terms of fuel economy

:mjgrin:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I could never have the same car as everyone else :scust:

My shyt gotta be different even if it’s an everyday white Honda , best believe there will be some mods to make it stand out

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
The dope man around the way used to drive a Buick Skylark. Was headed home one day and saw that car on the side of the road smoking with all types of holes in it with the police back in the cut. That was the end of his chapter, I wonder why the killed the nikka, he wasnt even dangerous. Anyways they say the car still ran afterwards. Cars today cant even jump a curb without getting bent all up

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

FilQ6yWXkAEIhhB

:pachaha:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Have you noticed the equivalent upsurge in terms of humans as well:

18ltgp8iwik8rgif.gif

The future will be quite generic in that respect once they breed and regulate the chaos into an order as they see it. You're also seeing the same in music as the whole world is riding Drills tip (pause) and the same with entertainment. Just goes to show how a handful can influence the world but if you point this then you're a tinfoil head...

Pic is a dramatic example but there is ultimately one "perfect form" and everyone wants to be it. Well that is if they're not walking around looking like they may crap themselves at any moment after a buttlift.
The media is not representative of real life. That gif you posted is overrepresentation of a certain archetype influenced by white supremacy. The real problems are censorship and propaganda.

Not saying that media isn’t influential, but it isn’t real life.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I can imagine how difficult it is for engineers to redesign cars literally every year which isn't necessary. Most of the designs and features are things people don't even ask for.