Desi Banks - Diddy Apology Sketch

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
A gated community literally requires there simply to be a gate.
You know that’s disingenuous. A gated apartment complex is very different than a gated community in Sandy Springs. In that same sense that you follow, prisons, military bases, and every tower with a doorman in Manhattan are all similar

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Come on mane, I know you’re not saying black people that grew up in gated communities are somehow less black.

You know that’s disingenuous. A gated apartment complex is very different than a gated community in Sandy Springs. In that same sense that you follow, prisons, military bases, and every tower with a doorman in Manhattan are all similar

Look I'm just jealous aight.

Daps
:hmm:

So am I supposed to be outraged about this?

Or am I supposed to laugh?

If Desi can make jokes, why can't coli brehs? Some brehs was in the other thread making jokes and yall was calling for them to be banned.

Daps
Like what?

Not taking it seriously.

I'm just observing the hypocrisy. Same brehs in the other thread outraged are in this thread laughing.

There's nothing funny about this situation to me. Imagine how Cassie and other victims feel seeing people make a joke out of this.

Furthermore this only happens to black women.

Nobody was making jokes about Weinstein and his victims. Cause most of his victims was white.