Derwin is a BYTCH, and i'm glad that they are gone from the show...

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
He still seeing that fine slim chick from last season?

he was but tha bytch is an addict..he dropped her off on tha front steps of rehab n swerved on her fukk ass

and asked his assistant to print him a stack of video consent forms before he smashed her :jawalrus:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
i'm saying though.....it wasn't no medical schools in California? :what:

she basically said "i'm going to school in DC, and i don't give a fukk what you say. either you bring your ass, or you're gonna get left. your choice." and like the bytch he is, Derwin tucked his tail and submitted to the bytch.:wrist: besides, what bytch in their right minds would trade being the wife of a filthy rich football star to go back to school and get a job?:what: that's hustling backwards....dumb bytch....:birdman:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
she basically said "i'm going to school in DC, and i don't give a fukk what you say. either you bring your ass, or you're gonna get left. your choice." and like the bytch he is, Derwin tucked his tail and submitted to the bytch.:wrist: besides, what bytch in their right minds would trade being the wife of a filthy rich football star to go back to school and get a job?:what: that's hustling backwards....dumb bytch....:birdman:

she wanted to make herself happy she wasnt satisfied :youngsabo:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
The last episode I saw was when Melania told Derwin that Jenay was engaged. I can no longer stomach this show.....

Pure :trash:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
she wanted to make herself happy she wasnt satisfied :youngsabo:

any other bytch that wasn't satisfied in her positon, you can just buy a porsche panamera for the bytch and let her redecorate the house. she would be satisfied then...:smugfavre:

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They said they wanted to focus on other "projects", but I think it was money. Plus the writing got wack. :manny:

Yeah, I remember Tia saying she didn't like the writing at all. She hated playing the Melanie character.

I wouldn't blame Tia for hating her own character. Melanie was a bytch.

YBE

Banned
Daps

pet peeve: Johns Hopkins is in Baltimore, not DC

wished they choose another storyline to close out their characters. its hard to suspend my belief that there aren't multiple great medical schools in Cali (Berkeley, UCSD, UCLA, USC, Stanford)

BET writers :scusthov: