Derwin is a BYTCH, and i'm glad that they are gone from the show...

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone heard why derwin and melanie are leaving the show...is it money or do they have some other gigs

YBE

Banned
Daps
Jenna would've got punched in the fukkin throat for throwing my keys away knowing i'm about to play in the Superbowl 2 hours later.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Derwin is a bytch for that though. I was hot, so both of them leaving? That's like... The Sopranos leaving the The Sopranos.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jenna would've got punched in the fukkin throat for throwing my keys away knowing i'm about to play in the Superbowl 2 hours later.

I missed the episode in fact ive missed the past 5-6 episodes so did the sabres win another ring and was Malik the starter

I saw the last like 4 minutes and it looks like Malik is returning to his old self

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I stopped watching after I saw brandy on there.

I was like :snoop: damn son where'd you find her?

Brandy boutta bring her curse to another show

Daps
I stopped watching after it went form a sitcom to a soap opera. The best episodes was the funny episodes when it use to be well lit. Jason was married to the white chick. Derwin and Melanie was still strugglin'.

Once they dimmed the lights and made everybody enemies with everybody i was like :ld:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Derwin and Melanie are probably the most annoying TV characters ever but if they leave may as well throw the show in the bushes. :birdman:

When they first moved to BET, EVERY Tuesday every FB status was about the Game. This season, after the first two episodes no one gave a shyt. They'll give even less of a shyt with the show completely gutted of the most of the main cast. Even Jason's c00ning ass will be missed.

Let's Stay Together is extra corny. :scusthov: They still have Kyla Pratt acting like a retarded teenager. Her boyfriend is probably the worst actor ever. Just fail all the way around.