Derrius Guice accused of sexual assault by a 74 year old Grandma.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
10334508.jpeg

10334509.jpeg

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Wasted all that talent what a dummy
Bruh remind me of

We both was dating two sisters (he had the other i had the younger). I thought i was wild but this nikka was like Tupac mixed with Crunchy Black. Wild and uncontrollable. I crossing the street walking on campus and a car started flying towards me and slammed on the brakes. I was fukking heated and ready to knock a nikka head off for playing with me. He rolls down the windows with a big ass grin and tell me hop in :wtf:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Bruh remind me of

We both was dating two sisters (he had the other i had the younger). I thought i was wild but this nikka was like Tupac mixed with Crunchy Black. Wild and uncontrollable. I crossing the street walking on campus and a car started flying towards me and slammed on the brakes. I was fukking heated and ready to knock a nikka head off for playing with me. He rolls down the windows with a big ass grin and tell me hop in :wtf:
nikka name Nemesis dude was born to be evil

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Bruh remind me of

Sounds like one of them people that’s been enabled his whole life

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't say it wasn't, my point was if he keeps getting off and allowed to skate for this stuff it's gonna keep escalating to the point he's behind bars

Shouldn't he be already? Not wishing jail but come on....