Derrick Rose evaluating his future in the league

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Dude need to work on the finesse portion of his game, especially his midrange/3 point shooting. Especially once he went to the Knicks but it doesn't matter dude is going to go out like a modern day Penny Hardaway.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
i think he had that
reggierose.jpg
and a coach who demanded the world from him...

its one thing i always say.. teams that play play off intensity whole season are usually banged up.. and players injured fast (boston take a hint)

its 82 games tons of practices... you cant play at 100% every night... when the game is lost.. take the L instead of jumping against 2 6'10 guy 270 lbs+ to get one career win.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Told yall dude didn't have any finesse and wasn't gonna finish the season

nikkas was talking about him starting over IT too... No, dude wasn't going to last playing the way he continued to play and playing major minutes

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Such a damn shame. He needed a coach/person in his ear early about the violent cuts and the constant torque his game had on his body.
Lol Rose’ injuries were a bio mechanical issue. He didn’t need a coach in his ear. He needed better trainers to correct his imbalances.

There is literally no way stop an acl tear. But you can train to correct your bio mechanical weaknesses.

But controlling torque, and cutting isn’t something you “turn off” in basketball. Most ACL tears are simply your body not being able to react to the stimulus placed in front of you.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hes done this before with the evaluating his future thing I think he will keep trying but we will see.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I blame all this on Tom Thibodeau. They had that sixers playoff game in the bag, but noooo Tom wanted to force the issue and thus :deadrose: was born.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this is crazy to hear. but I still can't understand how his shooting got progressively worse each season. especially since he had soooooo much time to dedicate to it.