DeRozan makes history: 1st player EVER to have back-to-back game winners on consecutive days!

STUNNED?

• Total voters

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats SPORTS mufukka.....you in ur feels now cuz its one of your own guys.ANYONE in any sport that doesnt perform when it counts gets that same treatment..

You trying to shape that as a Toronto fan thing is beyond fukkn corny....he has to prove it when it counts dont matter if you agree or not,read the comments on social matter,thats just what it is breauski...
you also told me he couldnt score 25 a night anymore, I wonder what else you'll be wrong about

on some hating shyt before he played 1 game for the Bulls :skip:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Also it doesnt take much out of my day to post about DeRozan in this thread...

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats based off his scoring declining in SA and him being 31 now it was a fair opinion to hold....you looking at that as hate is you fishing for daps and shyt being all sassy in this thread...
I didnt say it was hate, just you being wrong

I dont even have to say much, we all saw how Raps fans treated Kawhi on his way to LA after bringing yall a title

Shameful shyt

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I didnt say it was hate, just you being wrong

I dont even have to say much, we all saw how Raps fans treated Kawhi on his way to LA after bringing yall a title

Shameful shyt

Nothing shameful he got a standing O on his return,most fans were appreciative....you trying too hard.....

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing shameful he got a standing O on his return,most fans were appreciative....you trying too hard.....
Im not trying at all, we all saw it. Acted like Cleveland fans after the decision

the sad part is yall will up this thread when the Bulls lose in the playoffs, as if it proves any point

Im not predicting he will ball out in the playoffs, I just think its shameful how yall REFUSE to be happy for his newfound success

you see Bulls fans enjoying it, and immediately come in with that downer shyt about what you think may happen in May/June

dude hits back to back buzzer GW buzzer beaters and yall are mad about some shyt from half a decade ago :skip:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Im not trying at all, we all saw it. Acted like Cleveland fans after the decision

the sad part is yall will up this thread when the Bulls lose in the playoffs, as if it proves any point

Im not predicting he will ball out in the playoffs, I just think its shameful how yall REFUSE to be happy for his newfound success

you see Bulls fans enjoying it, and immediately come in with that downer shyt about what you think may happen in May/June

dude hits back to back buzzer GW buzzer beaters and yall are mad about some shyt from half a decade ago :skip:

Its not about the Bulls winning or losing its about Demar playing like star under pressure nothing more...If the Bulls lose in the 2nd round and Demar is averaging 18/4/3 on 36% it will and SHOULD get upped....if Bulls get to the ECF and DeRozan is playing like a star,nikkas will give him his flowers...

Him playing like this in the regular season leading a team to a 1-2 seed is not newfound success hes done it before...

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hot takes after Game 1 in the 1st round are usually ill-advised.

But it would be crazy after how well he played this season if he goes back to being the exact same guy in the playoffs.
If he’s the number one player on an opposing team’s scouting report for a playoff series, you’re in trouble.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
DeMar isn’t a bad playoff performer, he had a terrible game though. Just can’t be the number 1 on a championship team, which is 98 percent of the league.

Those comments years ago about Bron were a terrible look though. :scusthov:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
DeMar isn’t a bad playoff performer, he had a terrible game though.

His career eFG% in the playoffs is 43%. Not FG%, eFG%. That's putrid. If you don't make threes then you at least need to be making half your twos, he's nowhere close to that.

The biggest issue is that his game is just too easy to guard when it comes to the playoffs. The midrange shot is already a low-efficiency shot as it is so your margin for error isn't great. If the other team knows you're shooting midrange every time, then the distance they have to cover on the court is a lot smaller so in the playoffs when they're moving more they can contest every shot. You have less physical court to work with, you're closer to the help defenders, everything is constrained in there. Someone like CP3 can make the midrange work in the playoffs because he threatens the 3pt and forces them to come out and guard it, then slips into the gap he's created and hits the midrange. Demar doesn't post that threat so the gap isn't there and he's just not getting the same space to make the shot.