Deron Williams really want to play for the Mavs?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Mavs fan are just about convinced he is going to Dallas. But I agree he won't have much of an impact.

That's what i'm thinking too. The more I watch em the more I wonder how huge of a difference maker he'll be. Yet then again, a lot of us somewhat wrote off CP3

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
he's coming to Dallas. deal with it.

nobody is going to trade for brenda with that contract. he'll most likely be amnistied if we can find a replacement.

but i do agree with some of yall that some of the issues with the team deal with the overall softness of the team. we need to get more athletic everywhere. terry/kidd were a liability on defense the entire series.

i wish we could get harden. :wow:

lets not forget we are two last second shots away from us being 2-0 in the series. they lost their will when they came back to dallas, but this could have easily been a close series.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Home town teams don't matter ask lebron wade bosh melo Chris Paul

Terry and Kidd caron are off the books so lets look at the team with the cap that is left

PG deron (20milly max)
SG ??????
SF Marion (8)
PF dirk (20milly max)
C Haywood (8)

Those 4 players are 56 milly with a cap to be around 56milly.

Does this scream championship or 2nd round exit to you with no cap room to improve?

We're gonna hit Haywood with that amnnesty. After that I don't know :to:

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Home town teams don't matter ask Chris Paul

:wtf: When has Chris Paul played for an NBA team in the Carolina's? Lebron, um.... Yea, I'll give you Northeast Ohio just cause Akron is our little sibling but CP3? I'll roll w/ it since I know what your saying and I think it's a two team race between Brooklyn and Dallas. It's nothing like being home, ask :deadrose:

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
:wtf: When has Chris Paul played for an NBA team in the Carolina's? Lebron, um.... Yea, I'll give you Northeast Ohio just cause Akron is our little sibling but CP3? I'll roll w/ it since I know what your saying and I think it's a two team race between Brooklyn and Dallas. It's nothing like being home, ask :deadrose:

Nets have no shot. His gone

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
dwill and dwight to dallas?

Dwight Howard is such a p*ssy he had other people think for him and signed another contract w/ Orlando. :wtf: The only way he ends up in Dallas next year is if he gets traded. Unfortunately, this nikka has injury problems. Injuries for a center? Yea, you see how that'll work. He should be in NJ right now. If I had to bet on it, i'll say D-Will and D-12 are both Nets next year. Just my opinion