Deray Mckesson & 101 other protesters arrested in Baton Rouge..UPDATE: Deray released..:dead: @ pics

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
8C2xynD.png

CWJd6CpU8AE610-.jpg

all this shyt is really disturbing
who made them leaders of anything?
they haven't accomplished shyt :snoop:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
blm and these big twitter activists just the new naacp. something we thought was for us but is nothing but a bunch of useless "leaders" and agents funded by white people

Leadership is only as important as the control it maintains.
The BLM movement has inspired millions. There are rallies in the UK removed from the people here. People in Palestine and France and Canada holding BLM signs don't know who Deray is. There are people in Inglewood that don't know who Deray is.

So I'm largely unconcerned with the charlatans whoever they are.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Leadership is only as important as the control it maintains.
The BLM movement has inspired millions. There are rallies in the UK removed from the people here. People in Palestine and France and Canada holding BLM signs don't know who Deray is. There are people in Inglewood that don't know who Deray is.

So I'm largely unconcerned with the charlatans whoever they are.
I agree that on the surface, the premise behind blm is good and has woken alot of people up. I dont have a problem with the hashtag. But the organization itself should be completely ignored.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I agree that on the surface, the premise behind blm is good and has woken alot of people up. I dont have a problem with the hashtag. But the organization itself should be completely ignored.
Exactly, If the organization doesn't have a structure setup to help those who are wronged then they're useless.