Deontay Wilder gets knocked out by Big Bang

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Check hooked into oblivion
I didn’t really see the check hook in real time - I thought it was his lead hand.

Just watched it again - that was a sneaky counterpunch & even Wilder didn’t see it.:russ:

That’s the price you pay for swinging recklessly & looking for a KO against a top-level boxer with solid fundamentals.

Let me edit the OP.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Buddy ain’t been right since Fury worked him out

Fury had egg weights in his gloves.

Now after that

Deontay was/is a ine trick pony. That eventually

everyone was going to learn.
how to slick or slip.
that jailhouse rock brawl right hand.
To him eating canvas.

Where just like that.
down goes wilder.

They turned this boi Into a comedy act. He should be called Gene wilder.

Art Barr

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
TO THIS DAY!!!

I feel like he pissed off some vengeful ancestral spirit when he said that... brehs great grand father was probably on Uncle Ruckus timing and he got stripped of his powers ever since he openly disrespected the white man cause its just been downhill since then :huhldup:

Beat 2wice by a crystal ball reading gypsy, an offbrand samoan and a chinaman.... :damn:

Last edited:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He could make skrilla rebranding himself as a boxing stooge. Talking big shyt at the weigh-ins and getting his ass kicked by every opponent. Sort of like the Washington Generals of Boxing.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The most overrated athlete in my lifetime. Like, dude was put in conversations he was nowhere close to in skill level or accomplishments. Dude was one of the worse "boxers" I've ever seen get called a great fighter. nikka had absolutely nothing outside of a dangerous right hook he could only land on low and mid tier fighters.

nikka has always been ass

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The most overrated athlete in my lifetime. Like, dude was put in conversations he was nowhere close to in skill level or accomplishments. Dude was one of the worse "boxers" I've ever seen get called a great fighter. nikka had absolutely nothing outside of a dangerous right hook he could only land on low and mid tier fighters.

nikka has always been ass

Literally...
I know my brother some where in shambles right now.
Cause I would spend hours telling him that wilder isn't good and how at this point he couldn't even learn how to be a good fighter.
It's too late