Denzel Washington The Equalizer Thread

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
he does. i'll say this before and i've said it again

denzel is great enough as an actor to elevate shytty scripts/movies, but of all the A list and heralded actors he has the weakest filmography with the worst replay

all his films you're like "ok cool i saw it once" and then youre done. in the past 15 years the only films ive seen more than once is Hurricane and Training Day. I'm not sure i ever saw American Gangster a second time and i own it
:shaq2:

John q.
Glory
Man on fire
Flight
Training day
Malcolm X
The hurricane

And that's just off top. If you saying his filmography is weak you don't know what the fukk you talking about point blank period :mjlol:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:shaq2:

John q.
Glory
Man on fire
Flight
Training day
Malcolm X
The hurricane

And that's just off top. If you saying his filmography is weak you don't know what the fukk you talking about point blank period :mjlol:
i meant weak lacking replay.. he's played a cop/detective/service employee in 98% of his flicks the past 15 years.most of those are one viewing and done.

i see all his flicks.

of course he has a few gems.. training day and hurricane I already mentioned...man on fire, flight inside man and manchurian candidate are dope too. i just haven't watched any of them again since theatres/initial viewing.

ditto for weaker films/scripts that he was able to elevate with his acting: deja vu, unstoppable, pelham 123, john q safehouse etc

or maybe its just me :manny:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
he does. i'll say this before and i've said it again

denzel is great enough as an actor to elevate shytty scripts/movies, but of all the A list and heralded actors he has the weakest filmography with the worst replay

all his films you're like "ok cool i saw it once" and then youre done. in the past 15 years the only films ive seen more than once is Hurricane and Training Day. I'm not sure i ever saw American Gangster a second time and i own it
not his fault that Hollywood producers gives hi the same roles while his white peers get all the juicy parts.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I get a Man of Fire and Book of Eli feel fromthis. Denzel going ham on motherfukkers.

It's actually been a while since i've seen a movie of his, might have to fix that with 2 Guns playing all the time.