Denzel has really mastered that whole skilled killer style movie

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I'm getting a little tired of this stile of movies, at least in the 80's action stars were fukking huge, now you get middle aged men and skinny nikkas taking out docents of goons in a couple of seconds with cqc and shyt without even breaking a sweat. :dahell:

At least Gibson the gawd had the sense to bulk up for Expendables 3.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I might get negged for this but I feel Denzel has little dance like he's a dope a for with classics but he's usually the calm cool and collective Guy

And Ive never seen him in something crazy like a pirate, mentally insane, super evil villain or a thing that involves tons of make or transformation where he is u recognizable

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might get negged for this but I feel Denzel has little dance like he's a dope a for with classics but he's usually the calm cool and collective Guy

And Ive never seen him in something crazy like a pirate, mentally insane, super evil villain or a thing that involves tons of make or transformation where he is u recognizable

Training Day? :what:

Malcolm X? :what:

On another note, Denzel and Liam should do a movie together. They both run the "older killer" niche :ehh:

Sane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London Town

You think Hollywood are offering him roles like that :russ:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
Training Day? :what:

Malcolm X? :what:

On another note, Denzel and Liam should do a movie together. They both run the "older killer" niche :ehh:

What I'm saying those roles are pretty reserve like he can read those lines normally and not have to be like say Pitt in 12 monkeys or Johnny depp in various roles ...Denzel may change the accent up a bit but if u close your eyes it's pretty much the same type of character to me I'm saying he never got anything far out like say the joker type of role where Heath ledger made u forget it was him

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
You think Hollywood are offering him roles like that :russ:
Why not Samuel l jackson got them

He was a villain in several sci ci flicks played a cripple in unbreakable even in Star Wars Denzel is usually a cop of regular joe type of character with the exception of book of Eli

not sure Ir it's Hollywood or him staying in his comfort zone when chosing scripts