Denzel gets gangsta when asked about his meme

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Denzel Washington -- Moustache Meme Trolls Are LOSERS! (VIDEO)

Y'know those Denzel Washington memes about his moustache that you've been laughing about -- well, Denzel ain't laughing. At all. In fact, he's got some strong words for the Internet.

For the first time, Denzel talked about all those images that popped up after he went to the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight sporting a Yosemite Sam handlebar moustache. The Internet had a field day (seriously, Google it) ... but when entertainment host Xilla brought it up, Denzel got gangsta.

Check out the clip -- Xilla simply asked what he thought about the memes, and DW said, "If I had my wallet I'd show you." It gets worse after that.

Btw, the real reason for the facial hair -- Denzel was filming 'Magnificent Seven' at the time with director Antoine Fuqua ... who's sitting next to him in this clip.

"King Kong ain't got nuthin' on me" ... definitely comes to mind here.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Interviewer: How did you feel when you saw yourself becoming an internet meme? :lolbron:

Denzel: If I had my wallet I'd show it to you. :comeon:Cuz they didn't know what I was doing.:francis: They don't need to know. :leostare:

Director: They know now. :ufdup:

Denzel: Those who can do. Those who can't talk about those who can.:birdman:

Interviewer: :russ: Moving on...

Denzel: I'm say it again. :birdman:Send that out. :birdman: Those who can do. Those who can't talk about those who can.
Now can you or can you not?!:birdman:

Interviewer: I told people you were making a movie and to chill :lupe:

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Interviewer: How did you feel when you saw yourself becoming an internet meme? :lolbron:

Denzel: If I had my wallet I'd show it to you. :comeon:Cuz they didn't know what I was doing.:francis: They don't need to know. :leostare:

Director: They know now. :ufdup:

Denzel: Those who can do. Those who can't talk about those who can.:birdman:

Interviewer: :russ: Moving on...

Denzel: I'm say it again. :birdman:Send that out. :birdman: Those who can do. Those who can't talk about those who can.
Now can you or can you not?!
:birdman:

Interviewer: I told people you were making a movie and to chill :lupe:
Zaddy has spoken :wow: He is so sexy :noah:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta be able to laugh at yourself sometimes. No ones above a jab here and there. Geez lighten up Unc .

Look how these 2 brothers are dressed compared to the cat giving the interview. They did this fukkboy a favor granting him precious minutes of their life and hes gonna use that time to ask him about a gotdamn meme?

Some shyt is just beneath a person.