Denver International Airport is beyond demonic.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I always wondered why the jews never got bent outta shape about these murals. Kanye should take casual selfie next to em just to call out hypocrisy.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Well I will say this Denver international airport has the longest commercial Airport runway in the US at 16,000ft long… That’s longer than Edwards airforce base in Cali at 15,024ft long… Sooooo when shyt hits the fan which could be anything that knocks out critical infrastructure that airport can handle military aircraft… Denver is the highest elevated city above sea level….

Isn’t Cheyanne mountain in Denver? It’s a military installation deep inside the mountains…

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Well I will say this Denver international airport has the longest commercial Airport runway in the US at 16,000ft long… That’s longer than Edwards airforce base in Cali at 15,024ft long… Sooooo when shyt hits the fan which could be anything that knocks out critical infrastructure that airport can handle military aircraft… Denver is the highest elevated city above sea level….

Isn’t Cheyanne mountain in Denver? It’s a military installation deep inside the mountains…
Colorado Springs. About an hour south of Denver. Where Norad is located.