Denver, Colorado has been good to niqqas!!!

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
sidenote: Whatever happened to RBK?

"What up Rec Roomers!"

shyt backfired like a mufukka on his ass :laff:

As much clown shyt as RBK posted about fashion I gotta give him credit, he knew tom's would blow up and we were clowning the shyt out if him for wearing them religiously.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
A Come Up Worthy Of A Shuffle
fm719i.jpg

Daps
LOL. What?

:dead:

From what I remember, he used to make a lot of threads about how he was "better" than everyone else and other people weren't up on what he was on and stuff like that. I think he was also a Fabolous stan, and he made a thread about renting a Bentley to go to a club that Fabolous was appearing at. I guess he thought people would be impressed, but the thread backfired with people saying he rented a car to go see another man who didn't know him or care about him. It was the same outcome as the Courtdog mattress thread.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
From what I remember, he used to make a lot of threads about how he was "better" than everyone else and other people weren't up on what he was on and stuff like that. I think he was also a Fabolous stan, and he made a thread about renting a Bentley to go to a club that Fabolous was appearing at. I guess he thought people would be impressed, but the thread backfired with people saying he rented a car to go see another man who didn't know him or care about him. It was the same outcome as the Courtdog mattress thread.
:mjlol:

Daps
Hello Nerds...