Dennis Schröder rejects 4 year $84M extension from Lakers (Per ESPN's Fat Elephant Cac)

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
I keep forgetting y’all lame try hard nikkas don’t have no sense of humor and never been in roast sessions :snoop: 30 sec mark

1) That's not what you typed

2) I didn't laugh once watching either clip

So in conclusion, if you're gonna bite, at least bite something funny. :yeshrug:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
khaled.jpg

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
:mjlol: They just tried to em. He better wait till free agency and he can pick his own destination for the same money

He not gonna be in that high of demand....he hasnt proved that he is a consistent above average starter....more of a high level backup

Dude need to go ahead and take that.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
IDGAF what’s funny to you nikka. Beat it.

Or maybe I should have called him House ****** since that seems to be what you relate to

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/joh...”-notanfbiagent-should-police-himself.837196/

Been getting exposed by gay ass **** for weeks. Don’t ever try to dap fish off me :scust:

You team tranny now? :heh:

You do give a fukk that's why you posted it. You wanted to share. But it backfired. You wanted it one way but it went the other. Not the end of the world playboy, get em next time.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You team tranny now? :heh:

You do give a fukk that's why you posted it. You wanted to share. But it backfired. You wanted it one way but it went the other. Not the end of the world playboy, get em next time.

You right irrelevant poster Johnny Kilroy best known for being Holts latest witch hunt crush. I’ll try to be more funnier for you in the future :to:

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Since you know he won't be in high demand. How much will teams offer him in free agency?

He not gonna be in that high of demand....he hasnt proved that he is a consistent above average starter....more of a high level backup

Dude need to go ahead and take that.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Brian Windhorst is irrelevant and has no inside information. The guy is all talk and majority of his info is never true. Please don't listen to this elephant because he is just feeding ya'll BS. He's not Woj, shams or even Chris Haynes from yahoo.
Apparently some Lakers beat writers also expected this

I think Brian knows something some of the times, just in a lower tier than the names you mentioned

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude just doesn't want to be there they offered to pay him about as much as they could and I think that was too much...Only teams I think could of after him depending on how the lottery shakes out are the Knicks or Utah....And neither of them seem like good fits...He could maybe force a sign and trade somewhere but I'm not seeing which team would want him either....I think brother may just be in his feelings because of the Lowry rumors.

Lakers after this season may likely need to replace Gasol, Drummond, and Schroder and I wouldn't be surprised if they are able to do it.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Since you know he won't be in high demand. How much will teams offer him in free agency?

Same as LA at best.maybe a mill more but I cant see him getting 25 mill even from a shyt team

He's a known quantity, it's not like he still.has the mystique of possible.upside

What team is giving him 25 mill?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
He's dumb for buying it before, he knows he will be in Lakers trades every year. I still see him re-signing but being in those Lowry trade rumors definitely got him second guessing
a lot of athletes have homes in LA. With or without the Lakers he probably would’ve bought that.

Jerz

All Star
Daps
If he can still get that 21 mill or more in free agency- why resign with LA when they already tried to trade you?

Same as LA at best.maybe a mill more but I cant see him getting 25 mill even from a shyt team

He's a known quantity, it's not like he still.has the mystique of possible.upside

What team is giving him 25 mill?